Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Mission Failed After Completing?

kubbi

So our crew were doing t3 defence. On the last wave after killing all enemies it said "mission failed" but the pod was at 100% health and no enemy touched it. Had frost, vauban, rhino and nova. 

In the final wave because it was the last I as vauban started spamming vortex since nearly all mobs were dead. I put one near the pod and just then all enemies died and the mission was failed. I think thats what caused the mission to fail. Maybe vortex caused damage to the pod? I don't know. Or maybe it simply confused mission completed with mission failed. Anyone else had this?

• 1 month later...

I had a similar occurrance durring The Gradivus Dilemma @ Martialis where we had just killed all the grineer in the mission, announcement was made to go to extraction and so we were all headed to the extraction zone. About 5 seconds later, suddenly host migration occurs and then it mission fails after displaying some screen graphics Ive never before seen in the game. Seems like a lot of these mission failures that happen after you win may be due to some type of host migration failure. Ya think? :P

Edited by Chesty_Puller

I have had the same thing happen, where Vauban's Vortex will damage the Pod and/or move it below or above the ground. Also, to be noted, on Orokin Derelict Defense the same thing will happen as well as Nova's Null Stars being able to kill THAT cryopod too... :(