Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for input

Aldisun

I can feel the solaris united in the sword but its needs more corpus to it. Having the handle be corpus and some corpus writing with a standard steel blade with little corpus details is not enough to be full cropus. Here is what ill say: the blade is shaped as a standard steel sword which isnt really corpus like to have that shape on the blade, change the pointy edge to be less generic looking like add additional parts simimalr design to the handle, you can also add some of those details on the side of the blade by extending as bit above the handle, just a bit not a lot. A good addition would be having the corpus symbol engraved on the blade between the two-sided blade like between the letters and the tip. Maybe add some fainth energy flow in some parts of the blade the lines that connect to the cylinders maybe on the cylinders too so they look to contain energy in them. I suspect the letters would glow with energy color by only slighty so that could be nice. Im not a pro at this so Im just throwing ideas

Edited by Lazarow

19 minutes ago, Lazarow said:

I can feel the solaris united in the sword but its needs more corpus to it. Having the handle be corpus and some corpus writing with a standard steel blade with little corpus details is not enough to be full cropus. Here is what ill say: the blade is shaped as a standard steel sword which isnt really corpus like to have that shape on the blade, change the pointy edge to be less generic looking like add additional parts simimalr design to the handle, you can also add some of those details on the side of the blade by extending as bit above the handle, just a bit not a lot. A good addition would be having the corpus symbol engraved on the blade between the two-sided blade like between the letters and the tip. Maybe add some fainth energy flow in some parts of the blade the lines that connect to the cylinders maybe on the cylinders too so they look to contain energy in them. I suspect the letters would glow with energy color by only slighty so that could be nice. Im not a pro at this so Im just throwing ideas

Thank you for your input. I'll look into redoing the blade. 

I really appreciate you taking the time to respond.

Edited by Aldisun