Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: Fill Those Empty Alerts With Void Keys.

Aspari

Title. I don't want to do any alerts with the reward only being credits. Credits aren't anything special and they're extremely under used. At least when you get void keys in every alert you get your creds and a chance to get that Prime part you've been busting you brain over.

It's actually pretty helpful to newer players. I know that when I was starting up, I'd do any alerts (even 2k ones) just for the extra credits. That said, it's annoying when a 3k alert shows up on Pluto or something where nobody with access to the planet needs it. I think shifting the credit/aura reward alerts to lower missions and helmets/weapons to higher missions would be more useful than just plain getting rid of the credit alerts.

Either this, or make the credit reward worthwhile.

I mean seriously, 3000-4000 credits for an alert mission? I get that by doing a regular mission. 

It's 3-4k credits on top of the normal mission reward. I got 11k credits from a mission that claimed the reward was 4k or so.

Edited by theasl

It's actually pretty helpful to newer players. I know that when I was starting up, I'd do any alerts (even 2k ones) just for the extra credits. That said, it's annoying when a 3k alert shows up on Pluto or something where nobody with access to the planet needs it. I think shifting the credit/aura reward alerts to lower missions and helmets/weapons to higher missions would be more useful than just plain getting rid of the credit alerts.

It's 3-4k credits on top of the normal mission reward. I got 11k credits from a mission that claimed the reward was 4k or so.

They are helpful, yes. But being that credits are painfully underutilized in the game you might as well get a void key to go along with it.

on one hand I love this idea, more keys = more chances at getting awesome prime stuff. on the other hand, aren't keys suppose to be like.....rare relics? I mean, if the orokins had time to create THAT many keys for THAT many orokin voids, why were they wiped out in the first place? 

"hey bob, one of our voids were overran by the enemy."
"oh well, we always have like...a BIJILLION more of those things...."

bump this thing anyways because orokin tech, tenno and murderfying enough things to populate a small country is always nice when it's all in the same sentence.

Title. I don't want to do any alerts with the reward only being credits. Credits aren't anything special and they're extremely under used. At least when you get void keys in every alert you get your creds and a chance to get that Prime part you've been busting you brain over.

+1. I generally just ignore all alerts that give nothing but credits. I'm not particularly rolling in credits in this game, but I can get more credits at a faster rate and with less difficulty while doing normal missions, so those credit alerts are completely useless to me. If they offered up something else, like void or derelict keys, then I would be much more inclined to actually pay attention to them.