Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lua Ascension Challenge Bugged and Will Not Give Achievement

(XBOX)DELASOUL76

My brother in law and I were doing the Plato node trying to farm the Octavia pieces and trying the puzzles. We managed to complete the speed and power in one trip. We both got the mods. As we were extracting, the game went a little wonky. I froze and he kept getting a message about account trying to update which failed a couple times. I was about to just restart game when I unfroze and he managed to get his working. (we also had a few network responding issues during this time and on same network). We both kept our rewards; however, I was missing credit for a puzzle. We didn't notice this until after we did the agility. We thought it was that one but after doing it again the game recognized I did it already as it did not pop up as a success for the challenge achievement. We have yet to go back to try the power or speed again. Which is out next task. The game nor xbox live has yet to update. I just wondered if anyone else has had this issue. We both saw the achievement pop up for all 3 but yet I am only showing credit for 3 (42%) and he 4 (56%?). We both had the same before going in since the only one we had was the one during the Second Deam quest. Any ideas? I am also gonna send out a ticket just to be safe. 

Edited by (XB1)DELASOUL76
Corrections, more clear title

Update: went back and tried agility twice so that's not the missing one which was the last one we did. Found the cunning and it isn't that one either. In the mean time I got both spy and cooperation. So it looks like the game failed to give me either power or speed when this issue happened. I'm still looking for those.

Update 2: My brother in law and I have now ruled out the power and speed which were the two in question from the beginning. The only thing left to try is find the endurance and see if it updates and gives the achievement. Otherwise I would be officially bugged and probably with no way of ever obtaining the achievement. If you have that would be appreciated as I love getting the achievements.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so it is official. I have just completed the endurance test and it only shows I've done 6 of 7 for the achievement but I've done all 7 and some multiple times. I really am bugged from that time my brother in law and I had the network go wonky. However he shows 6 of 7 with just the endurance left. So he is fine. It is just me that is bugged. SMH

7 minutes ago, (XB1)Togashi said:

Keep at it. 

I finally got my achievement this week. 

Only took a year. 😒

Did you just keep doing them until you got it, or did it take you a year for them to fix it? My issue is according to the notifications in mission I completed 2 during the one in question but only received credit after the issue resolved. My brother in law got credit for both. His xb1 was the one who got the "can't update account" error. I was just in the squad. Every time I do any of the challenges in question, the game recognizes I completed them. #shrug