Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glitched out my whole PC first time on Index

Eon14

Ok. So this was my first time playing the Index level on Neptune. I want to the hardest because i felt daring. I load in asking "Hows this work" and my whole computer glitches. Not just the warframe, but my both monitor screens outside of my windowed session of warframe. graphics twisted and artifacted and then went black all except for the frames of my program windows. it stayed like that for about half a minute with Youtube and Warframe still sounding off past my now screwed up screen. i pressed control alt delete before the glitching even settled and waited (because windows 10 some how has that as a low priority thing or something) but i couldn't see my mouse and i was just about to force a restart after half a minute of black screens. then it twitched and the blue of Window's control came up and I could see again. so i closed warframe and spent the next 3 hours virus and malware checking and came up with nothing. this was the first time in all of my hours of playing Any game on my PC and the only New thing to have that happen was starting up a level of Index. IDK what happened is there something special about that game mode or did I join a game with some sort of awful host connection because (like i said) I spnt 3 hours checking my side of things and came up with nada.