Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ui Scaling System!

idriveby

I know a lot of other people play on TVs or bigger monitors as well, having something the size of a pinhead and being expected to read it is ridiculous.

A lot of games have an automatic UI scale now,  when you change your resolution, your UI becomes bigger.

All thats needed here is a slider or something for font and hud, even just font would do for now.

I guess the amount of people who are affected by that is reasonable small since it only happens on resolutions higher than 1920x1080 which is unaffected by the actual size of the screen. Also since warframe goes to PS4 anyway they will probably redo a lot of UI which will be suited for no button control and low res screens.

As for font there is a setting for it in settings.

I guess the amount of people who are affected by that is reasonable small since it only happens on resolutions higher than 1920x1080 which is unaffected by the actual size of the screen. Also since warframe goes to PS4 anyway they will probably redo a lot of UI which will be suited for no button control and low res screens.

As for font there is a setting for it in settings.

Mines set to 1920X1080 and it's crazy annoying...  I even turned it down to 1680 and the font size is too small.

YES YES YES

+1 OP

WHY DO WE NOT HAVE THIS FEATURE INGAME !?!?!?!?!

I saw quite a few of these threads months back, font/ui increase threads. I believe there was also an addon request that could do this. Can't seem to find the threads anymore though.