Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Data keys not spawning (Orb Vallis Bounty)

Invisibleaxeman

Stage 3/3 of bounty, rescue hostages, bonus is to acquire 3 data keys.  Location: Enrichment labs.   No data keys appeared, mission complete but no bonus.  A movement bug appeared in stage 1 of this bounty, after hacking with my operator the game acted as if the forward key was pressed continuously, this corrected itself after another hack in stage 2, not sure if related.

I've seen the bug related to the bonus cooldown reduction 'data keys' not spawning during the bounties and I believe it is tied to using a cipher on the cell panel you need to start the countdown. While farming relics I've gotten the bug multiple times, but to the best of my recollection only when I (or another party member) used a cipher on the terminal.

Met this bug mutiple times over the weeks. I'm always playing bounties solo and I always spam cipers. Never tested this through, but this only happened to me when the guards were still alive while I solved the hacking. Not 100%.

I find this bug pretty consistently when doing multiple bounties in one session (without returning to Fortuna). The first occurrence of this mission usually the data keys spawn correctly, however if the mission appears in subsequent bounties, then the keys will not spawn.

Also if you are not the host, you can leave the squad to force a host migration, and the keys will then appear.

Edited by Ady88

• 3 weeks later...

This happened to me today for the first time.

- Was playing solo.

- Did not use a cipher on the terminal, but it was a consecutive bounty (hadn't gone back to Fortuna after the previous bounty).

- It was on stage 2/3. 

- Bounties cycled while I was in that bounty.

Those are the specifics I can remember.

Edited by SneakySnorunt

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

Definitely still happening. Especially now with people running bounties to farm Aya, DE should look into it.

I tend to encounter this when I solve the hack before 'lotus' finishes her message. So I wait for her to talk finish then I attempt the hack. Might that be the issue?

Happens to me all the time. The kicker is that the "Terran Jailer" enemy who is supposed to drop the keys still shows up. They just no longer have the exterminate waypoint marking them.

Also when it is working, sometimes any existing Jailers maintain their exterminate waypoint after the objective has already been completed. Not really sure if that's intended.

• 2 weeks later...