Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Dog Days a Conclave Option

Since Dog Days has been a fun & casual event without the use of different weapons and abilities, I think it would be a decent shoot-fest without the stress of the usual PvP combat. The idea just came to me while watching a video with the Dog Days gameplay in the background, so I thought I'd post it here, despite knowing I'll get SOAKED in the responses 🤣

Anyway, what do you guys think? Will Teshin's calls to prep for the Sentient invasion be saved by a few waterguns, or is it doomed to fail?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Hammerhead_FireCaste said:

Since Dog Days has been a fun & casual event without the use of different weapons and abilities, I think it would be a decent shoot-fest without the stress of the usual PvP combat. The idea just came to me while watching a video with the Dog Days gameplay in the background, so I thought I'd post it here, despite knowing I'll get SOAKED in the responses 🤣

Anyway, what do you guys think? Will Teshin's calls to prep for the Sentient invasion be saved by a few waterguns, or is it doomed to fail?

I dispise PvP, I think it's always a net negative for a PvE game and will always campaign for it's removal from this game in the general case.

But..

While it exists, I have no issue with this gamemode being given to the Conclave people for conclave standing (Not the events rewards though) as long as it is never required in the main game.

If you few find it fun and DE want to do it, go ahead.

Edited by SilentMobius