shadowcry1052

Did Space Mom betray us for Kuva? xD

So I was doing this Kuva Survival the other day and um...

there was a Space Mom hologram on one the walls.

I freaked out cut cus' I could hear a voice then I turn and its a hologram of Space Mom.

Did she chuck us out for Kuva? Did the Grineer adopt her? Did they kidnap her with Salad? 

These questions remain...

(or is it just a bug?xD)

bnv4AN1.pngv

• Haha 1

Looks like some weird bug, I swear I've seen it before, no idea where. Maybe a squadmate tried deploying a glyph but it went wrong?

• Like 1

Yeah I've seen this multiple times.. I just don't question it 😄 it's Warframe after all 😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (XB1)GaussPrime said:

Yeah I've seen this multiple times.. I just don't question it 😄 it's Warframe after all 😂

Natah's Space Mom personality is haunting the Kuva Fortress tileset. Nothing to see here!

• Like 2

But is that a hologram of spacemom or a hologram of ordis cosplaying as a hologram of spacemom?

Funnily enough lorewise there is a similar explanation to why the eidolon haunts Cetus if I am not mistaken.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, CephalonDizzy said:

But is that a hologram of spacemom or a hologram of ordis cosplaying as a hologram of spacemom?

Too blurred, hard to tell. It's a ghost after all, it likes mystery!

1 hour ago, CephalonDizzy said:

Funnily enough lorewise there is a similar explanation to why the eidolon haunts Cetus if I am not mistaken

What do you mean?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Too blurred, hard to tell. It's a ghost after all, it likes mystery!

What do you mean?

I might be forgetting details but the jist of it is:

Traveling through the void is toxic to sentients and renders them barren/infertile. The Eidolon was a massive sentient that somehow discovered that temple kuva restores the sentients' lost ability to reproduce. So it wanted to take the Unum's kuva. The Unum is that orokin tower that shields cetus.

Then Gara blew the Eidolon up. Those things we hunt at nighttime in Plains of Eidolon are just fragments of that big sentient.

We know that Natah lost her ability to reproduce when she crossed the void. If she was REALLY determined to get that ability back, kuva would be the exact thing she would go for.

Edited by CephalonDizzy
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, CephalonDizzy said:

The Eidolon was a massive sentient that somehow discovered that temple kuva restores the sentients' lost ability to reproduce. So it wanted to take the Unum's kuva. 

Wow I did not know about this! Is there an in-game reference for this, or only speculation?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Wow I did not know about this! Is there an in-game reference for this, or only speculation?

It was explained through those blurbs you get from cephalon fragments I think. 

• Like 2

Nah, it's that kuva fortress "screens" use the same rendering channel as the mission control chime-ins. You can also see that when you return to relay navigation rooms after completing missions - for a frame you might see the noticeboards showing a frame of the last mission control transmission you've had before extraction. It's the same reason why ordis sometimes cuts off the screenwide sortie taunts (especially hilarious if he cuts in over Alad V).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, evilChair said:

It's the same reason why ordis sometimes cuts off the screenwide sortie taunts

Oh I've already seen something like this, it's really very funny 😄

• Like 1