Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Xolot

Void Keys

Just a lore question about Void Keys

Why aren't we using Void Keys in any way right now? When they stopped being used for the loot, Void Keys kinda disappeared excepting the Dragon and Sabotage ones. Right now we have so many Orokin towers with portals that could be used to travel from the Void to some other interesting places, for example, inside the Unum or under the Orb Vallis, yet we don't use nor look for them, it seems like it's mainly because they mess up the Void Energy used by the Tenno, but there is probably lots of things to discover about how to properly use them, all in the hand of Vor, that is forever bound to the Void and using a pretty dangerous Janus key as a weapon.

I for one vote for all of us to go beat Vor in the Void and reclaim the Janus key from his ever-talkative corpse, he has had it coming for a while now

hace 1 minuto, SpicyDinosaur dijo:

no, relics are better. Trust me.

Not talking about the Void Keys as items to get loot, but as orokin devices attuned to Void Energy that can be used to open portals to anywhere or outright used as weapons.

I was there during the Endurance runs with Void Keys, never enjoyed it, and don't want it back

Lore wise.

Vor did use void key.

Poster boy also have one on its face.

DE just change things on the fly.