Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pick up 8 rare mods.

4 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

It was awarded. Not picked up.

Just do the Index.

I mean.... you can just outright ignore it all together....

I pick up Rare Mods on a consistent basis....this challenge completed itself for me in two days without having to go out of my way....

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Kaotyke:

It was awarded. Not picked up.

Just do the Index.

Isnt everybody doing that on a double credit weekend. 

I mean who can resist high risk index as first mission of the day with credit booster on a double credit booster weekend to get 8x credits 😄

10 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

personally I've been running Lua to get Eximus kills and the mods from Ascension Rooms (Drift Mods) count as drops. also got a chance at a built Forma if you get the Music Room!

Yeah, first time I saw the challenge I immediately thought "hit the index", as I knew that "unidentified items" don't count, and on top of that also thought the drift mods were also awarded and not picked up.

But yeah, the index is the fastest solution. Also gives you a little bonus to go into paying Baro/Ticker Taxes.

Some of the weeklies can be a little puzzling or slow but generally you can get them out of the way easily if you know how to multitask (orokin derelict sabotage = 3x3 caches+3 orokin vaults, and then another derelict capture to top off the vault challenge. All 4 keys on a Nidus does the trick, though you'll have to bullet jump e v e r y w h e r e.)

I find most of the weeklies to be more like loophole-seeker puzzles or simple passive accumulations rather than actual challenges.