Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Confirmation for leaving arbitration button should be changed

(XBOX)Jedc75

I don't know if it is the same on pc, but on Xbox at least the button to leave arbitration and the button to confirm are both the A button. this is an extremely commonly used button, and if I happen to die by getting hit in midair while im double jumping or bullet jumping etc to get away from something, it is pretty easy to hit it and "confirm" leaving even when you have no intention to.

From what i read online about leaving apparently you're still supposed to get your rewards, but it comes up as "mission failed" and no rewards. they might just go to inventory like the rewards from bounties Ive had where i got disconnected and still had them, but im not sure on that.

I understand having a function to leave for those that don't want to sit there waiting for who knows how long, but in my opinion at the very least the confirmation button should be changed to X or something so you would have to definitively chose to leave and it would not be an accidental occurrence from pressing the most used button in the game.

I think I've seen this before...

Doesn't ask you to Hold Down the button ? 

In any case the only way around the problem is to not die...

In my many arbitration runs I've only ever Died once.... With Volt.... and that was my first Arbitration....

Actually no wait.... that's not true.... I died again last week but that was because of a host migration....