Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ugh! Just Give Us An Option To Host Missions Ourselves!

Cinderain

-snip-

What a feature that makes sense! Nonsense!

Next you'll have people that have void issues wanting to be able to use keys publically to generate a mission but have someone else host their keys!

and lord knows making things easier and more accessible for players all round... well that be a step in the right direction... which is insane

Here have a new Clan tech weapon to distract you!

I'd rather get Strict Nat fixed. I get 40 up, but have a strict Nat that throttles that.

I'd like hosting and matchmaking to be better implemented into the Void and Derelict missions... I can barely go a few missions without either the host crashing or half the crew dropping.

or my favorite... the rest of my team dropped right as we reached the exit.

Nice try, but I don't even use Clan weapons. Prod is the only one I've ever made and it's UNRANKED.

wait you have a prod? Where did you get it from? I have always wanted a prod! So I can beat the infested with a shocky stick like the ones the enemies get when you use radial disarm...

I can't remember the last time I even had a somewhat decent host.

Ughghghh, and when I want to play Nova? When I try to use Antimatter Drop?!

Ha! Screw that!

/mad

Private mode... or solo...

wait you have a prod? Where did you get it from? I have always wanted a prod! So I can beat the infested with a shocky stick like the ones the enemies get when you use radial disarm...

Private mode... or solo...

-Energy Lab. "Prova".

-That's not gonna help you get the mission done any faster.

That's not a solution either, that's just ignoring the problematic lack of a very basic function.

It's Arlayn

He'd probably tell you that the NGE was the greatest thing ever and you whining about your play style being ruined and it was your fault for choosing to playing a "boring" way

Edited by FrostWolf

Using it wrong.

I still want to dual wield it and have it drag along the ground leaving electrical sparks... screw using it right, I want it to be epic like a awesome dual katana wielding samurai out of an anime awesome... I want to use it stop a Scorpion's whip, or to hit an enemies wrist to disarm them...