Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please remove the doma quest from the game....

Frikabg

22 minutes ago, Chappie1975 said:

For the targetting/movmeent challenged (e.g. me) then nova, Kitgun w/ Pax recharge, Zenuric...2.5 mins solo..done..sarpa optional.

Fulmin built for rad works great as well for the same reason: no ammo worries.  I like having the 2 fire modes as well, but the catchmoon puts out more damage (or at least crits more often) so there is that...

14 hours ago, taiiat said:

incorrect, any Thumper can spawn even without a Bounty. higher Tier Thumpers spawn towards the higher Level end of the map. Bounties just make it easier/more common/Et Cetera for Thumpers to Spawn, on top of that.

There is one tier up from the base thumper that can spawn in one part of the map, but this is not true of the Doma.

14 hours ago, Frikabg said:

This is really frustrating I am trying to get my rep up and do bounties in order to rank up but I can't because every single time I start doing bounty in group everyone is farming the doma's... it says BOUNTY on the quest and that is why the group is formed it is not called DOMA hunts. Either make separate queues or remove the freaking quest! 

With all due respect, if you want solid team, get friends. Pubs are a royal B, when tasks are on the PoE or orb vallis

19 hours ago, Frikabg said:

This is really frustrating I am trying to get my rep up and do bounties in order to rank up but I can't because every single time I start doing bounty in group everyone is farming the doma's... it says BOUNTY on the quest and that is why the group is formed it is not called DOMA hunts. Either make separate queues or remove the freaking quest! 

Uh no! Its Doma Hunt because that's part of Nightwave and the Doma comes out on the maxed rank bounty. So go play solo if you don't like it!

Edited by (XB1)RevenantRequiem

6 hours ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

There is one tier up from the base thumper that can spawn in one part of the map, but this is not true of the Doma.

any of them can Spawn outside of a Bounty.
i have fought all of them outside of a Bounty.

1 hour ago, taiiat said:

any of them can Spawn outside of a Bounty.
i have fought all of them outside of a Bounty.

Strait clean freeroam or wondering around after you completed a bounty? 

Because selecting a bounty sets the level of the plains even after the bounty is completed. 

1 hour ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

oh really? hmm. Do you know what parts of the map they spawn in?

the Levels of the Landscape goes up as you go farther from Cetus, that is all that is needed to have different Tiers of Thumpers Spawn. so Thumper 3 is only going to spawn towards the rear part of the Map in Free Roam, since the Level of the area is appropriate for it. Et Cetera.

1 hour ago, Oreades said:

Strait clean freeroam or wondering around after you completed a bounty? 

yes, complete Freeroam. obviously a Bounty makes it a lot more likely since the entire Landscape will be the same Level.

13 minutes ago, taiiat said:

yes, complete Freeroam. obviously a Bounty makes it a lot more likely since the entire Landscape will be the same Level. 

No, the landscape during the bounty still follows the level increase the farther you are from Cetus. So based on that, I suppose you could get the case where the second and fourth bounty would spawn two variants of Tusk Thumpers depending on where you are.

5 hours ago, Renegade343 said:

No, the landscape during the bounty still follows the level increase the farther you are from Cetus. So based on that, I suppose you could get the case where the second and fourth bounty would spawn two variants of Tusk Thumpers depending on where you are.

ah well yes, you are correct that Levels continue to vary while a Bounty is active(if a region is a higher Level than the Bounty). 
i was only thinking of Bounty 5 at the time but that is accurate.