Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE, whoever made these Ventkids, thank you.

uAir

20 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

Found the glinty mucker

Ummm Glinty means Fancy/Posh. Mucker is a Doer/Worker... so you actually just complimented him. (Although Mucker could be just a play on .. well that word)

Its sad people dont understand 'Cant' any more (i call it Cant sicne tis similar to the slang called Cant in Planescape Campaign Setting).

• Like 1

14 hours ago, IntheCoconut said:

It is cute until you have to farm for Repeller/Atmo/Gyro systems and you are trapped in the elevator banging your head against the door, pleading for them to let you out so you don't have to hear "your ol' mucker Boon" vomit like a kavat for the 20th time. Does it start to drive me a little crazy? Chek chek.

Atmos farming. I will murder a kavat kitten the next time I have to hear "primo electromags". My nephew who doesn't even play Warframe heard it enough times to now say "You get them primo electromags yet?" whenever he sees me playing just to rib me. Glad I never have to do those again.......ever........

*Nightwave objective comes around to do ALL Profit Taker missions* FFFFUUUUUUUUUU--------😬 <user has disconnected>

4 hours ago, Kyronz said:

i've wasted hours searching for at least one of these mythical k-drive races which do not exist in game, i say we slit these kids throats and call the faction failed as all hell.

They dont show up on the maps unless you pop out your kdrive while on the Vallis.. or at least thats how i fixed it for me. Moment I used my K Drive and looked at the map they all appeared.

3 hours ago, ColPresumptuous said:

Ummm Glinty means Fancy/Posh. Mucker is a Doer/Worker... so you actually just complimented him. (Although Mucker could be just a play on .. well that word)

"Glinty" is like "bang-up job" in that it's never used sincerely, only sarcastically. So no, I did not compliment him

23 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

6 hours ago, Mints said:

I'm legitimately surprised you don't have a Stalker glyph.

C7TY8yDUwAEPol-.jpg

Still I always install said mod if there was one coz children in a game are often annoying AF and are practically invincible

games-Skyrim-children-mods-813338.jpeg

Edited by Marvelous_A
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Marvelous_A said:

Still I always install said mod if there was one coz children in a game are often annoying AF and are practically invincible

games-Skyrim-children-mods-813338.jpeg

If I remember correctly, he specifically develops some backbone after you complete the Whispering Door quest.

20 hours ago, ColPresumptuous said:

They dont show up on the maps unless you pop out your kdrive while on the Vallis.. or at least thats how i fixed it for me. Moment I used my K Drive and looked at the map they all appeared.

you have to buy a custom k-drive for race events to spawn, DE cash grabbing again.

On 2019-08-06 at 7:52 AM, JazaJ said:

I feel ya, I maxed one K-Drive and probaably wont do another because it was a pain before DE nerfed the K-Drive affinity gain.

Why are people bellyaching about K-Drive Affinity? Just go to Orb Vallis and do races.

I can max out my daily standing (25k) in about 15 minutes.

Edit: If you can't find them. Open up the map while riding your K-Drive. The race start points will show up as purple dots on it. 

21 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

And now their gifts are going to be completely replaced by Gauss.

Who needs Gauss when every Warframe has Itzal?

Edited by (NSW)Ace-Bounty-Hunter

45 minutes ago, (NSW)Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

Why are people bellyaching about K-Drive Affinity? Just go to Orb Vallis and do races.

not an option unless you buy a custom k-drive....if you do then you can get races to spawn to grind out a custom k-drive...many find this crap annoying as al hell.

access to k-drive races is behind a paywall atm, scum thing to do.

Edited by Kyronz

11 hours ago, Kyronz said:

not an option unless you buy a custom k-drive....if you do then you can get races to spawn to grind out a custom k-drive...many find this crap annoying as al hell.

access to k-drive races is behind a paywall atm, scum thing to do.

Uh, no it isn't. I spent a few hours grinding standing by doing tricks on the freebie board, got the cheapest components I could buy from the vendor and built my own. I never have and never will spend Platinum on a K-Drive.

Saying that the only way to get a custom built one is through a paywall is straight up BS.

Edited by (NSW)Ace-Bounty-Hunter

On 2019-08-08 at 10:47 AM, (NSW)Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

Uh, no it isn't. I spent a few hours grinding standing by doing tricks on the freebie board, got the cheapest components I could buy from the vendor and built my own. I never have and never will spend Platinum on a K-Drive.

Saying that the only way to get a custom built one is through a paywall is straight up BS.

i will pretend you do not understand where things stand atm but you are a liar.

Edited by Kyronz

4 hours ago, Kyronz said:

i will pretend you do not understand where things stand atm but you are a liar.

Recently had 2 friends complete the Vox Solaris quest and were given K-Drive Launchers. They are able to summon a freebie board without building or buying one of your own. You can even check the wiki for the K-Drive Launcher and it says if you don't own a board, it'll give you one.

On 2019-08-10 at 1:34 PM, (NSW)Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

Believe what you want. I honestly couldn't give a s*** what you think.

If you want to waste Platinum on a K-Drive when you don't have to, then that's your own fault, dumba**.

lol pretend i did not spend hours using the reddit map or youtube videos, the truth is you cannot spawn a race "you are aware you have to spawn them" with default board.....do you fanbois get paid by the word or somethjing?

want races to spawn? buy a custom board there is no other choice.

Edited by Kyronz