Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

uAir

DE, whoever made these Ventkids, thank you.

14 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

That's because you're a darn northerner, and can't appreciate the old English of us southerners.

Shakes fist angrily

aye, that's me lad, let's git on t' tractor like....

1 minute ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

aye, that's me lad, let's git on t' tractor like....

That sir is an inaccurate stereotype!

-spits into spittoon- 

i've wasted hours searching for at least one of these mythical k-drive races which do not exist in game, i say we slit these kids throats and call the faction failed as all hell.

20 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

Found the glinty mucker

Ummm Glinty means Fancy/Posh. Mucker is a Doer/Worker... so you actually just complimented him. (Although Mucker could be just a play on .. well that word)

Its sad people dont understand 'Cant' any more (i call it Cant sicne tis similar to the slang called Cant in Planescape Campaign Setting).

14 hours ago, IntheCoconut said:

It is cute until you have to farm for Repeller/Atmo/Gyro systems and you are trapped in the elevator banging your head against the door, pleading for them to let you out so you don't have to hear "your ol' mucker Boon" vomit like a kavat for the 20th time. Does it start to drive me a little crazy? Chek chek.

Atmos farming. I will murder a kavat kitten the next time I have to hear "primo electromags". My nephew who doesn't even play Warframe heard it enough times to now say "You get them primo electromags yet?" whenever he sees me playing just to rib me. Glad I never have to do those again.......ever........

*Nightwave objective comes around to do ALL Profit Taker missions* FFFFUUUUUUUUUU--------😬 <user has disconnected>

4 hours ago, Kyronz said:

i've wasted hours searching for at least one of these mythical k-drive races which do not exist in game, i say we slit these kids throats and call the faction failed as all hell.

They dont show up on the maps unless you pop out your kdrive while on the Vallis.. or at least thats how i fixed it for me. Moment I used my K Drive and looked at the map they all appeared.

22 hours ago, (XB1)GaussPrime said:

I agree. The Ventkids were a fun invention that took out the pace of our normal combat gameplay.. I maxed their syndicate in a heartbeat 😛

And now their gifts are going to be completely replaced by Gauss.

18 hours ago, Marvelous_A said:

I can feel nothing but cringe.

I'd install killable children mod if there is one for Warframe.

I'm legitimately surprised you don't have a Stalker glyph.

3 hours ago, ColPresumptuous said:

Ummm Glinty means Fancy/Posh. Mucker is a Doer/Worker... so you actually just complimented him. (Although Mucker could be just a play on .. well that word)

"Glinty" is like "bang-up job" in that it's never used sincerely, only sarcastically. So no, I did not compliment him

23 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

6 hours ago, Mints said:

I'm legitimately surprised you don't have a Stalker glyph.

C7TY8yDUwAEPol-.jpg

Still I always install said mod if there was one coz children in a game are often annoying AF and are practically invincible

games-Skyrim-children-mods-813338.jpeg

33 minutes ago, Marvelous_A said:

Still I always install said mod if there was one coz children in a game are often annoying AF and are practically invincible

games-Skyrim-children-mods-813338.jpeg

If I remember correctly, he specifically develops some backbone after you complete the Whispering Door quest.

5 hours ago, Marvelous_A said:

C7TY8yDUwAEPol-.jpg

Point out which word you think I am misusing so I can very carefully explain why you are wrong.

On 2019-08-06 at 5:56 AM, DeMonkey said:

That's because you're a darn northerner, and can't appreciate the old English of us southerners.

Shakes fist angrily

Hey y'all was crackin'

20 hours ago, ColPresumptuous said:

They dont show up on the maps unless you pop out your kdrive while on the Vallis.. or at least thats how i fixed it for me. Moment I used my K Drive and looked at the map they all appeared.

you have to buy a custom k-drive for race events to spawn, DE cash grabbing again.

On 2019-08-06 at 5:56 AM, DeMonkey said:

Shakes fist angrily

Shakes Dunkin Donuts Donut angrily

for your information our language has its own versions of your silly words

If I had a list of DE bad ideas... Vent Kids might be on it. 

On 2019-08-06 at 7:52 AM, JazaJ said:

I feel ya, I maxed one K-Drive and probaably wont do another because it was a pain before DE nerfed the K-Drive affinity gain.

Why are people bellyaching about K-Drive Affinity? Just go to Orb Vallis and do races.

I can max out my daily standing (25k) in about 15 minutes.

Edit: If you can't find them. Open up the map while riding your K-Drive. The race start points will show up as purple dots on it. 

21 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

And now their gifts are going to be completely replaced by Gauss.

Who needs Gauss when every Warframe has Itzal?

45 minutes ago, (NSW)Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

Why are people bellyaching about K-Drive Affinity? Just go to Orb Vallis and do races.

not an option unless you buy a custom k-drive....if you do then you can get races to spawn to grind out a custom k-drive...many find this crap annoying as al hell.

access to k-drive races is behind a paywall atm, scum thing to do.

23 hours ago, ColPresumptuous said:

Ummm Glinty means Fancy/Posh.

Nope, glinty is what you call a greenhorn, a noob, a rookie. Glintys don't know nothin, chek chek

On 2019-08-06 at 3:24 AM, Swagernator22663 said:

If i was 15 then yes, but no. They are terrible.

Well that's probably the TC's age. Weird DE tries to appeal to people who shouldnt even be playing the game.

11 hours ago, Kyronz said:

not an option unless you buy a custom k-drive....if you do then you can get races to spawn to grind out a custom k-drive...many find this crap annoying as al hell.

access to k-drive races is behind a paywall atm, scum thing to do.

Uh, no it isn't. I spent a few hours grinding standing by doing tricks on the freebie board, got the cheapest components I could buy from the vendor and built my own. I never have and never will spend Platinum on a K-Drive.

Saying that the only way to get a custom built one is through a paywall is straight up BS.

On 2019-08-08 at 10:47 AM, (NSW)Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

Uh, no it isn't. I spent a few hours grinding standing by doing tricks on the freebie board, got the cheapest components I could buy from the vendor and built my own. I never have and never will spend Platinum on a K-Drive.

Saying that the only way to get a custom built one is through a paywall is straight up BS.

i will pretend you do not understand where things stand atm but you are a liar.

4 hours ago, Kyronz said:

Recently had 2 friends complete the Vox Solaris quest and were given K-Drive Launchers. They are able to summon a freebie board without building or buying one of your own. You can even check the wiki for the K-Drive Launcher and it says if you don't own a board, it'll give you one.

15 hours ago, Kyronz said:

Believe what you want. I honestly couldn't give a s*** what you think.

If you want to waste Platinum on a K-Drive when you don't have to, then that's your own fault, dumba**.