Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, (NSW)Dr.SeussTheDoctor said:

Bump, Bump, Bump.

I would add:

-black screen before load screen probably due to asset compression (23gb -->  15gb with the Jovian concord.)  some of us have large microsd cards, could an option exist for us to download uncompressed assets?

That delay on load screens could be a lot of things, like some account update communication thats taking longer than expected.

But related to assets, I for one would love an option to not download any optional content (the plethora of skins for everything, ephemera, syandana, etc).

Edited by (NSW)Kadet
clarification

vor 4 Stunden schrieb (NSW)Kadet:

That delay on load screens could be a lot of things, like some account update communication thats taking longer than expected.

But related to assets, I for one would love an option to not download any optional content (the plethora of skins for everything, ephemera, syandana, etc).

That's not possible, because it still has to load it for other players who have them xP

1 minute ago, (NSW)Hermy said:

That's not possible, because it still has to load it for other players who have them xP

I don't understand.  Other players could have the option turned on, and if they do, they'll download it and see all of it.

If I have "Optional Content" disabled, then I'd expect to see no custom skins, and instead see default frames, with perhaps color customization but that's all. I'd expect it to not download, which was the main goal, to save space.

Soo, many bugs introduced in the recent patch have been fixed, i actualised the list 🙂 If you experience new bugs or can confirm something else was fixed please comment :3

When using gyro controls with detached Joy Cons or Pro Controllers.

-the game only uses 2-axis input instead of 3-axis (for reference examples Breath of the Wild or Odyssey use 3-axis gyro). The result is you have to point the Joy Con or Pro Controller directly at the screen to use gyro control effectively. The natural orientation of the controller in-the-hand is at a 45 degree angle, not parallel with the ground.

- There is a lot of drift when using the gyro controls, meaning the reticle will not come back to it's original orientation in-game when your controller returns to it's original position in real life. Additionally, when halting movement of the controller in real life, the reticle will make seemingly random additional adjustments to your aim (throwing your aim off)..

The gyro controls are needed to make aiming bearable. However, they are a real pain to use right now. To use the Joy Con or Pro Controller gyro controls effectively, I have to hold my forearms up and steady, pointed directly at the screen. To make up for the drift, I have to frequently make huge adjustments to the reticle orientation using the the analog sticks.