Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All Switch Bugs 27.0.5. Empyrean

(NSW)Hermy

1 hour ago, (NSW)Dr.SeussTheDoctor said:

Bump, Bump, Bump.

I would add:

-black screen before load screen probably due to asset compression (23gb -->  15gb with the Jovian concord.)  some of us have large microsd cards, could an option exist for us to download uncompressed assets?

That delay on load screens could be a lot of things, like some account update communication thats taking longer than expected.

But related to assets, I for one would love an option to not download any optional content (the plethora of skins for everything, ephemera, syandana, etc).

Edited by (NSW)Kadet
clarification

vor 4 Stunden schrieb (NSW)Kadet:

That delay on load screens could be a lot of things, like some account update communication thats taking longer than expected.

But related to assets, I for one would love an option to not download any optional content (the plethora of skins for everything, ephemera, syandana, etc).

That's not possible, because it still has to load it for other players who have them xP

1 minute ago, (NSW)Hermy said:

That's not possible, because it still has to load it for other players who have them xP

I don't understand.  Other players could have the option turned on, and if they do, they'll download it and see all of it.

If I have "Optional Content" disabled, then I'd expect to see no custom skins, and instead see default frames, with perhaps color customization but that's all. I'd expect it to not download, which was the main goal, to save space.

• 2 weeks later...

When using gyro controls with detached Joy Cons or Pro Controllers.

-the game only uses 2-axis input instead of 3-axis (for reference examples Breath of the Wild or Odyssey use 3-axis gyro). The result is you have to point the Joy Con or Pro Controller directly at the screen to use gyro control effectively. The natural orientation of the controller in-the-hand is at a 45 degree angle, not parallel with the ground.

- There is a lot of drift when using the gyro controls, meaning the reticle will not come back to it's original orientation in-game when your controller returns to it's original position in real life. Additionally, when halting movement of the controller in real life, the reticle will make seemingly random additional adjustments to your aim (throwing your aim off)..

The gyro controls are needed to make aiming bearable. However, they are a real pain to use right now. To use the Joy Con or Pro Controller gyro controls effectively, I have to hold my forearms up and steady, pointed directly at the screen. To make up for the drift, I have to frequently make huge adjustments to the reticle orientation using the the analog sticks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
vor 6 Stunden schrieb (NSW)ArcoYflecha:

Do you encounter having issues with matchmaking? Everytime I put the warframe into sleep the mext time I open it joining other people will be impossible.. If you do you have like 1000 ping. Sonfar the only fix is to restart your switch completely then it will be gone.. 

can you still play solo ? even without internet ? how long did you try to join other people ?

2 hours ago, (NSW)Hermy said:

can you still play solo ? even without internet ? how long did you try to join other people ?

Yes playin solo has no issues.. It's just when I'm trying to make a squad. For example trading in dojo is difficult due to the ping issues. I've posted this issue in the matchmaking category of this forum but it would be better if other people who experience this will voice out. Happened to some people also includong my friends here in the same country.

So the bug only occurs when you wake up your switch from sleep and Warframe was still running ? Then your ping is around 1000 and most online features don't work correctly because of it ?

And when you close and restart Warframe everything runs fine ?

I will try to replicate it 🙂 I always close Warframe before putting the Switch to standby, so i never had this problem ^^

On 2019-12-12 at 8:00 PM, (NSW)Hermy said:

So the bug only occurs when you wake up your switch from sleep and Warframe was still running ? Then your ping is around 1000 and most online features don't work correctly because of it ?

And when you close and restart Warframe everything runs fine ?

I will try to replicate it 🙂 I always close Warframe before putting the Switch to standby, so i never had this problem ^^

Welp its like a virus some players I asked dont encounter this some are not. 

vor 19 Stunden schrieb (NSW)Raven:

Me and my clan mates have trouble inviting ppl to our dojo and cannot be invited to other ppl's dojos too. I redownloaded and still have the same problem

Okayy, i could sadly not replicate that bug... 😔 Everything works fine in our, our alliances and the featured dojos... Do you close Warframe before putting the Switch to sleep mode ? Maybe it's the same bug ?

Edited by (NSW)Hermy

vor 19 Stunden schrieb (NSW)ArcoYflecha:

I'm glad and also not glad that you can replicate it.. Means theres something wrong with the script that disables server refresh when the game went to sleep

It's a good thing, because if i can easily replicate it, DE can do it too 🙂 The difficult bugs are those that happen to some players but not others and DE can't replicate.

• 5 weeks later...