Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do I get Saryn as a beginner?

Scabbbbb

Question

Hello there! I have some queries as to how I can get the Saryn as a beginner. I have just reached MR5 and I absolutely enjoy and love this game. The community is so helpful people actually help me a lot if i just ask them to. So, everyone I see (most of my friends) always talk about how good the Saryn is. That lead me to Binge watch many gameplays and learning things about Saryn from YouTube. I really seem to love the Saryn and she matches my playstyle a LOT. But the only thing here I want to know is how do I actually get her for now. I know the following options available in order to obtain Saryn -

-> I can buy it directly from the Warframe market with platinum but that isn't possible for me as I don't have much platinum (spent the 50 I got as a starting reward in Warframe and weapon slots)

-> I can obtain the parts of it from defeating a planet boss but that's really not possible for me as of now as I'm just halfway through the MR5 rank.

Please let me know if there's any other way in which I can obtain the Saryn as of now because I really like her and I'm itching to get it. XD

Edited by Scabbbbb

18 answers to this question

Well...yeah if buying and grinding is not an option, there's nothing we can do.

Build frames weapons (do you have all the ones you can buy for credits?) and max them. That's the only way to get enough MR to reach MR5 and progress through Sedna.

You are MR5. What's stopping you then? Sedna is only MR5 locked though

But what's more important...

10 minutes ago, Scabbbbb said:

how I can get the Saryn as a beginner.

Getting her is the easy part. You need good mods as well which most beginners lack (maybe you too?)

Sth like Overextended and Augur Reach. Just slapping in semi good/unranked mods doesn't make her strong. It comes with very High Range (200+) and a good amount of strength and Duration. 

Also do you have some Energy income? She is quite energy hungry on top of all

Edited by GnarlsDarkley
  • Like 1

It usually takes a little while to get rolling on this game. But like most games eventually you will get to a point where you can easily just farm (via relics, mods, etc) for what you need via trading for platinum, which is far quicker in some cases than actually farming for what you need/want, especially if it is behind a time gate. Progressing through the star chart is your best bet right now. Get in with a good clan who is active. Some may even be willing to give you some pieces of things you may want for free. Some people are very generous on this game. 

2 minutes ago, (XB1)AMONGTHEWEAK said:

It usually takes a little while to get rolling on this game. But like most games eventually you will get to a point where you can easily just farm (via relics, mods, etc) for what you need via trading for platinum, which is far quicker in some cases than actually farming for what you need/want, especially if it is behind a time gate. Progressing through the star chart is your best bet right now. Get in with a good clan who is active. Some may even be willing to give you some pieces of things you may want for free. Some people are very generous on this game. 

Yeah i know that this community is absolutely the best. Haven't seen more supportive people anywhere.

Anyways yeah I'm grinding and doing the best I can for the Saryn

5 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Well...yeah if buying and grinding is not an option, there's nothing we can do.

Build frames weapons (do you have all the ones you can buy for credits?) and max them. That's the only way to get enough MR to reach MR5 and progress through Sedna.

You are MR5. What's stopping you then? Sedna is only MR5 locked though

But what's more important...

Getting her is the easy part. You need good mods as well which most beginners lack (maybe you too?)

Sth like Overextended and Augur Reach. Just slapping in semi good/unranked mods doesn't make her strong. It comes with very High Range (200+) and a good amount of strength and Duration. 

Also do you have some Energy income? She is quite energy hungry on top of all

Yeah I'm making all of it sure and I'm well aware. Doing the best I can! Thanks

46 minutes ago, (XB1)AMONGTHEWEAK said:

Yeah I know very well how generous people are in this community. I definitely can't name a better one

I'm trying the best for my dream warframe! :3

completely invested in it

4 minutes ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

The ultimate advice is right here imo. Good clanmates can help you get Saryn, help you get the mods you need for her builds and so many more things.

Okay, thank you I appreciate the advice! 

I highly recommend to buy some Platinum as your “starting fund”. It will help you progress a lot easier and smoother because you don’t want to spend time to farm parts for Platinum as you try to do all other things at the same time. If you have some Platinum to start with, you can progress much much faster. 

7 hours ago, George_PPS said:

I highly recommend to buy some Platinum as your “starting fund”. It will help you progress a lot easier and smoother because you don’t want to spend time to farm parts for Platinum as you try to do all other things at the same time. If you have some Platinum to start with, you can progress much much faster. 

What would be the best time as to buying that "starting fund"?

1 hour ago, Lutesque said:

When you get that coveted 75% Off Platinum Coupon.

118 (or so) daily tributes in and yet to see one. Had one 60%, which I did use. Be prepared to jump in on any of the 50%+ coupons.

I thought Saryn was a frame where you could be taxi'd through the entire thing?

If you're on PC just message me and I can try to taxi you through it all.
We have to work our way through the arena and get enough points.
Then run Kayla over and over until you get all the parts.

Depending on how fast you are and how lucky we are it shouldn't take more than 2-3 hours at most if they still allow you to be taxi'd through the arena and to Kayla.

1 hour ago, uAir said:

I thought Saryn was a frame where you could be taxi'd through the entire thing?

If you're on PC just message me and I can try to taxi you through it all.
We have to work our way through the arena and get enough points.
Then run Kayla over and over until you get all the parts.

Depending on how fast you are and how lucky we are it shouldn't take more than 2-3 hours at most if they still allow you to be taxi'd through the arena and to Kayla.

Alright I sent you a request

6 hours ago, Scabbbbb said:

What would be the best time as to buying that "starting fund"?

I bought my first Prime Access Pack that also came with several thousands of Platinum at around 100 hours as I decided  that this game is a good game to play for years and years to come. I didn’t get any discount when I bought several Prime Access packs and then more Platinum. Part of the reason I bought them was to support the develop. Later, I got few 50% off discounts and also bought more. 

All purchases are really worth it for me. With plenty of Platinum, I was able to focus on just progress for the first 1000 hours or so without spending extra time to farm parts to sell to get Platinum in game. It’s a really huge difference as I play long term. Those who don’t have a lot of starting Platinum usually have to struggle whenever Platinum can help to speed up progress. It’s a lot of time saved not having to farm certain items like Formas or some essential regular and Primed Mods.