Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Resetting My Account

Shadowcrusnik

Question

9 answers to this question

"No Platinum refunds" Are you for real?

xD There used to be a reset option but it expired o: The only way to reset that I know of is by just completely making an account from scratch.

Good luck with your journey btw o:

Edited by R3leaZ

Having more than one account per person is against the TOS, it might pay to contact support and ask them to delete or deactivate the old account  first, explain what your reasons are and they may even reset your current char.

It's not. You read it wrong. Only one person is allowed to use the account. You cannot give it to other people or "sell" it. That is against the ToS.

Edited by R3leaZ

It's not. You read it wrong. Only one person is allowed to use the account. You cannot give it to other people or "sell" it. That is against the ToS.

No I am not, quoted directly from terms of service section 3, they bracket and quote the phrase an account, I just used bold to highlight it "You will be required to create an account (an "Account") to access the Game and certain features and functions of our Service." However, feel free to contact support and ask them yourself.

Edited by HexCaliber

No I am not, quoted directly from terms of service section 3, they bracket and quote the phrase an account, I just used bold to highlight it "You will be required to create an account (an "Account") to access the Game and certain features and functions of our Service." However, feel free to contact support and ask them yourself.

But where does it say that you can't create another account?

And to OP, have you tried contacting support?  If you want to reset your account and have the same IGN and such, I think they might be able to help you.  To be honest, just making a new account and telling your current friends to add you would be a lot less painstaking for both you and DEsup.