Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #130: Date Announce!

[DE]Rebecca

On 2019-08-06 at 3:00 PM, (PS4)Touha9 said:

Really hoping we finally hear/see something substantive about Melee 3.0 and what is planned!!

That'll be my question for the thread if I can get in early enough

"Will we see Melee 3.0 phase 2 this year? Ever since phase 1 dropped every update y'all have given makes it sound like it's getting further away"

On 2019-08-07 at 6:24 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hello all!

With the shortened week this week and overlapping vacation schedules, our next Devstream will be on AUGUST 16 at the usual time (2 p.m ET)!

Next Wednesday we'll have the details up!

😞 god news and updates come so slowly 😞

Couldn't you move the devstream forwards instead of a whole week later? /s

But seriously have a great holiday. Enjoy the Canadian summer 🙂

My question would be:
"What are the plans for affinity share range?" in light of Railjack coming soon™, and it clearly putting you out of Affinity Share Range.  Seems like you'd be "playing together" but might not be "sharing" any affinity gains.  A minor thing, sure, but we can't even get people to run Defense missions while staying in Affinity Share Range.

All I want to know is if we'll ever get the beautiful old trees back for our dojos. Old trees were incredibly lush and vibrant, and new trees look sickly, don't properly cast shadows, no longer have fireflies and the coloration is just terrible. I'd love to even get a small mention or acknowledgement of what is going on with these decorations. (Dojo maple tree decorations; pretty much all of them)

Is it possible we could teach our silly warframes how to holster a 2 handed nikana on their hip? or will we ever see additional holster styles for the tatsu / odachi / 2 handed nikana? Additionally will we see any future weapon / stances for the 2 handed nikana weapon typology? 

I think it's time the devs admit that melee 3.0 is either being released (like now, full rework or in phases) or scrapped because they don't know what to do with it.

Make melees fast  with range, rework rivens or make them utility stats only, max  the kuva rolls cost at 1k per, allot of stances are really bad they should have 2 attacks 1 for close range and 1 wide range. Most of the issues fixed right there. 

Archived