Echoes of Duviri: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How did this guy get 100++ flood balls in <8hrs?

Kog12

Not sure how many that was but probably less than 100 (just bunched at the doorway ). 20 or so in that spot could cause that result I think.

I can't remember the cost but I think that ball was 500 pearls.

You can AFK farm 50 pearls in 5 minutes. So 50 minutes to buy 1 ball. Over 8 hours for 10 balls and roughly 17 hours for 20 balls if we count loading times. Some clever macro use and this is totally possible.

Either that or the item duplicated in their Liset similar to the cleaning drone when it first came out. 

...or maybe they know something we don't.

Edit: You said less than 8 hours. Not sure how many balls you'd need to make the doorway look full.

Edited by (PS4)Double991

Given their Twitter pic having a bunch of sound/mixing equipment in it my guess would be that they are probably maybe part of the sound team at DE and did it on the dev server. 

That said, it's a best guess and I'm too lazy to go digging around for credentials but I suspect if there was that kind of discrepancy on a player account they would be hard banned and fast.

14 minutes ago, (PS4)Double991 said:

Not sure how many that was but probably less than 100 (just bunched at the doorway ). 20 or so in that spot could cause that result I think.

I can't remember the cost but I think that ball was 500 pearls.

You can AFK farm 50 pearls in 5 minutes. So 50 minutes to buy 1 ball. Over 8 hours for 10 balls and roughly 17 hours for 20 balls if we count loading times. Some clever macro use and this is totally possible.

Either that or the item duplicated in their Liset similar to the cleaning drone when it first came out. 

...or maybe they know something we don't.

Edit: You said less than 8 hours. Not sure how many balls you'd need to make the doorway look full.

Not sure if youre being wilfully ignorant, but it wasnt just the doorway, the entire room was clearly full. 

I'm a fool who's mixed up the twitters.

Yeah, look at the rest of his twitter.

Plus, getting that many balls into that room would require more than just buying them, or even duplicating them.  There's a limit to how close you can place them together (which ruins my plans of trying to make a stack) so you'd have to override that too.

Edited by (PS4)Lollybomb

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Lollybomb said:

Yeah, look at the rest of his twitter.

Plus, getting that many balls into that room would require more than just buying them, or even duplicating them.  There's a limit to how close you can place them together (which ruins my plans of trying to make a stack) so you'd have to override that too.

we are talking about "Big Wave Dave" right?

• 2 weeks later...