Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wukong Deluxe: Hotfix 25.5.3

[DE]Rebecca

hace 9 minutos, Bloop dijo:

I've hardly bothered playing this event because of the ridiculous requirement to obtain everything.

AFK players was frustrating, but I can understand their position when it takes HOURS to obtain all the things available, even if we exclude the rathuum mods.

There's no real incentive in playing this event, it's basically a way to burn time for recycled mods and some floofs that a lot of people are likely not going to care about.

Please, consider lowering the costs.

Ten missions a day or less and you can get everything before the event ends and you don't have to try to get everything in one day, that's why it lasts several days

edit: you have to repeat the last match of the event

That's cool and all but could you also fix requiring players to do rathuum with a singular gun with terrible aim for 8 hours if they don't want to miss out on the new items? because that singular feature has turned what could be a fun joke of an alert into "I don't want to play warframe until railjack comes out".

woo... you made a dull event even more boring, thanks. Here I thought Plague star and buried debts was bad, then dog days came out. Good thing I haven't even touched the event since Friday, not even the rewards are worth it at this point.

16 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Wukong Deluxe: Hotfix 25.5.3

Dog Days Tactical Alert Fixes:

• Fixed an exploit where the mission timer would continue to run when paused in Solo mode which awarded players victory & rewards for the score.

What about 0-0 wins and hiding spots (buoys, trees, that one vault)?

There is no incentive for anyone to grind this out when Nanak Pearl rates are abysmal. 

It was fun at first, and Kela was adorable, but a strict 5 min timer for exactly 50 Pearls when you need 4,050 for everything (excluding the mods, as you can get them from Kela herself) is a little... much. 

Regardless, I’m glad I’m finished with the event. Hopefully the next one is better thought out.

Thanks for the fixes. 

Red text as savage as always.

6KvfCMX.jpg

It's just too bad fixing this exploit doesn't really fix the problem with the event. What's the difference between being afk in the mission vs in the menus? Being afk in a mission should never be rewarded. 

Edit: Ninja'd.

28 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed missing subtitles after first login due to a Daily Tribute bug. 

Nice. That "Daily first win - bonus awarded! " subtitle will make more players know about the double credits you get for the 1st mission after logging in every day.
http://prntscr.com/op8tmj
Any chance that can work for index rewards as well, instead of using sortie stage 3 to get the max bonus?

Archived