[DE]Rebecca

Wukong Deluxe: Hotfix 25.5.3

1 minute ago, SnowWarFr said:

I understood you, and I am totaly agree to increase pearl reward.

Posted (edited)

to be honest i didint know about this exploit i just kill 1 guy and sit on tree being afk(i do this solo not to spoil game for anyone so dont be mad)

Edited by KanoThalion
  • Like 5

Pls, make it easier to farm the nakkak pearl's, it' about 6h inside the mission to get at least one of each item.

• Like 1

Just now, KanoThalion said:

to be honest i didint know about this exploit i just kill 1 guy and sit on tree being afk(i do this solo not to spoil game for anyone so dont be mad)

I sit on one of the outer buoys.

Posted (edited)
hace 9 minutos, Bloop dijo:

I've hardly bothered playing this event because of the ridiculous requirement to obtain everything.

AFK players was frustrating, but I can understand their position when it takes HOURS to obtain all the things available, even if we exclude the rathuum mods.

There's no real incentive in playing this event, it's basically a way to burn time for recycled mods and some floofs that a lot of people are likely not going to care about.

Please, consider lowering the costs.

Ten missions a day or less and you can get everything before the event ends and you don't have to try to get everything in one day, that's why it lasts several days

edit: you have to repeat the last match of the event

Edited by Cirrus

Just now, Riderring said:

Pls, make it easier to farm the nakkak pearl's, it' about 6h inside the mission to get at least one of each item.

Yeah. The Grind is pretty bad for this event.

• Like 4

DE: Fixes exploit that prevents people from just AFKing

Also DE: Doesn't do anything to spice up the event, causing players to seek out methods to AFK.

Good ol' DE.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Diamondstar12 said:

I think you forgot to patch a thing tbh, the Nakak Prices are still Insanely High 🙂

When the bug becomes a feature, but its a bad one.

• Like 3

Just now, ReVeRb64 said:

DE: Fixes exploit that prevents people from just AFKing

Also DE: Doesn't do anything to spice up the event, causing players to seek out methods to AFK.

Good ol' DE.

Yup.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

That's cool and all but could you also fix requiring players to do rathuum with a singular gun with terrible aim for 8 hours if they don't want to miss out on the new items? because that singular feature has turned what could be a fun joke of an alert into "I don't want to play warframe until railjack comes out".

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

It would be really nice if you would listen to us just a little and decrese the prices for the event rewards or made enemy drop pearls/some of the rewards. I mean - 600 pearls for a sigil? like really?

• Like 3

Time to go and enjoy this wonderful piece of content 🙂

Posted (edited)

ok, all cool and dandy.

New content when ?

I'd like to keep shaving my beard while it's still black before next relevant content shows up and i start to see white hair over my chin

Edited by arm4geddon-117

unknown.png

yah its almost like doing 9+ hours of the same mission to get the rewards is boring. who would have thought it???? 

• Like 13
  • Satisfied 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 4

Posted (edited)

woo... you made a dull event even more boring, thanks. Here I thought Plague star and buried debts was bad, then dog days came out. Good thing I haven't even touched the event since Friday, not even the rewards are worth it at this point.

Edited by --Brandt--
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

This is one of the worst patches I've ever seen. All DE is doing is encouraging unhealty habits and boosting their steam chart times.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, --RV--Silverdk said:

:smile: Thank you for fixing this horrible bug, now i can truly enjoy dog days to the fullest 

Gamin

No you won't cause I'm still going to AFK on a tree and buoy.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, morningstar999 said:

unknown.png

yah its almost like doing 9+ hours of the same mission to get the rewards is boring. who would have thought it???? 

Yes, Red Text. You will see a correlation right now.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Wukong Deluxe: Hotfix 25.5.3

Dog Days Tactical Alert Fixes:

• Fixed an exploit where the mission timer would continue to run when paused in Solo mode which awarded players victory & rewards for the score.

What about 0-0 wins and hiding spots (buoys, trees, that one vault)?

There is no incentive for anyone to grind this out when Nanak Pearl rates are abysmal. 

It was fun at first, and Kela was adorable, but a strict 5 min timer for exactly 50 Pearls when you need 4,050 for everything (excluding the mods, as you can get them from Kela herself) is a little... much. 

Regardless, I’m glad I’m finished with the event. Hopefully the next one is better thought out.

Thanks for the fixes. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

Posted (edited)

Red text as savage as always.

6KvfCMX.jpg

It's just too bad fixing this exploit doesn't really fix the problem with the event. What's the difference between being afk in the mission vs in the menus? Being afk in a mission should never be rewarded. 

Edit: Ninja'd.

Edited by SirTobe
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1