[DE]Rebecca

Wukong Deluxe: Hotfix 25.5.3

hace 1 minuto, GGAmyV dijo:

1 hour of sitting there doing absolutely nothing per day for 10 days sure does sound like the best event I've ever heard of

Well. playin games is equal of doing nothing. so whats your point? you have an event with free things just for playing less than 1 hour per day

• Haha 2

hace 5 minutos, Bloop dijo:

Yes hello, thanks for not addressing the rest of my point.

You complained about the costs of the event items. I explained exactly that there is very little play time per day just for the event. And with that little game time you can get 500 pearls for a short time, it doesn't seem bad. Let's see if you understand now

3 minutes ago, WarriorSoundwave said:

Really no changes to the event to actually give incentive to play it and not afk the whole time?

They stealth changed it so you have to get at least 1 kill and can't get 0-0 and still win.

That is something I guess.

Too bad this won't stop people from AFKing in pubs. It's a shame for people like me who actually WANT to play the event, but don't want to carry for lazy people.

Give people a reason to wanna play please so that EVERYONE can enjoy this event. Like pearls on kill or something. 

Wanna know why we're not getting a better version of this event? 
Console versions. If they wanted to make some radical changes they'd have to push a new version for all 3 console versions through cert.
If they fixed it just for PC, they'd have to deal with 3 consoles' worth of upset players.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Cirrus said:

You complained about the costs of the event items. I explained exactly that there is very little play time per day just for the event. And with that little game time you can get 500 pearls for a short time, it doesn't seem bad. Let's see if you understand now

There's no real incentive in playing this event, it's basically a way to burn time for recycled mods and some floofs that a lot of people are likely not going to care about. If you fail to see this, you're not reading the rest of the posts in here, because it's all about the same thing.

Edited by Bloop
  • Applause 2

Honestly, it would've been much better if enemies dropped Pearls instead or you get "bonus" points based on how many enemies you killed.

Right now it's still a snoozefest and doesn't incentivize you in any way whatsoever to actively play the event.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Carnage2K4 said:

this fix from Update 25.5.0 + 25.5.0.1 has ceased working.

• Fixed Melee Channeling toggling off when swapping to a Primary / Secondary.

Once again, switching to a primary or secondary weapon will turn off channeling.

I really thought this was intended because it was so scummy and unnecessary  that it matched what DE would do

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1

Word up to doing 4 hours of  repeating the same tired mission for 3 soft balls to be tossed in your orbiter.  C O N T E  N T

• Applause 4

il y a 2 minutes, djinnJuice a dit :

Wanna know why we're not getting a better version of this event? 
Console versions. If they wanted to make some radical changes they'd have to push a new version for all 3 console versions through cert.
If they fixed it just for PC, they'd have to deal with 3 consoles' worth of upset players.

Yep, that's why we've to endure this event most likely...

-Killing one enemy and camping on terrain still works.

-I would like a change that rewards activity like:

Participation = 20 Pearls

min. 10 kills = 40 Pearls

min. 20 kills = 60 Pearls

min. 30 kills = 80 Pearls

That seems fair, fixes the problem on a natural level and also doesn't make it a competition for kills.

- Maybe add different watergun-types? Beam/Shotgun-Soakers, throwable water balloons and a melee pool noodle to make it less repetitive and less of a chore for people that dislike the    weapon-type.

- keeps me from grinding regular stuff completely

- love the skin but why for a weapon that recently got a skin and already has multiple good ones?

Love the event as a whole tho. It's very funny and entertaining and looking forward to sea it returning in the future (and get more beach balls).

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Killa_Byte said:

sorry but this is about as fun as a archwing mission, time and resources could have definitely, have been better used...just my 2 cents 

Let's be real, this is a thousand times worse than archwing. This event is unfun and unrewarding in all aspects, at least archwing has some redeeming features and doesn't demand an absurd amount of time for inconsequential rewards

Edited by Ramflare
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Cirrus said:

Well. playin games is equal of doing nothing. so whats your point? you have an event with free things just for playing less than 1 hour per day

"free things just for playing less than 1 hour per day"

in 1 hour I could

• crack 10 relics
  • complete 8 kuva missions
  • Farm 10k endo
  • farm 15 relics
  • collect resources for several new weapons
  • cap standing with all syndicates
  • or many other much more rewarding things

but yeah go off

• Like 3
  • Satisfied 1
  • Upvote 3

How about you fix the tree in Dog Days, so people can't just hide in the branches and go AFK? Leeches.

I wonder if people realize that they're not going to change the pearl costs on PC because it's active on all platforms, which take time to update on, and it would be unfair to adjust prices on one platform.  

2 minutes ago, Yaminabo said:

Well done guys no more AFKs

That is false, at the moment you need to get 1 kill and sit in a high spot for finish it in AFK mode.

• Applause 1

35 minutes ago, dw3t said:

Congrats, you played it for 9 hours straight to get those.

Not everyone wants to, and very few will find doing the same thing in 5 minute blocks over, and over, and over for 9 hours fun.

• Applause 4

3 minutes ago, TheGuyver said:

I wonder if people realize that they're not going to change the pearl costs on PC because it's active on all platforms, which take time to update on, and it would be unfair to adjust prices on one platform.  

Yeah, I'd still like to shout into the abyss so DE realise that this is an extremely poor excuse for content

Just now, DarkOvion said:

Congrats, you played it for 9 hours straight to get those.

Not everyone wants to, and very few will find doing the same thing in 5 minute blocks over, and over, and over for 9 hours fun. 

Thanks 🙂 and yes I've played for 9hrs straight to get and i got bored very soon but "normal people" can that get those in 9 days (now a bit less)

6 minutes ago, Ramflare said:

Let's be real, this is a thousand times worse than archwing. This event is unfun and unrewarding in all aspects, at least archwing has some redeeming features and doesn't demand an absurd amount of time for inconsequential rewards

I'd be 100% down to do an archwing tactical alert. I love archwing mode and it would be a great opportunity for people to realize their archwing setup sucks and they should beef it up for railjack

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, CrazyDarkSonic said:

Is it safe to put Roller floofs on the orbiter or they still get lost inside walls or outside the map?

It's safe. They don't get stuck often or at all in my experience. Their position is also reset when you complete a mission/return to your orbiter.

• Satisfied 1

To the sad staff members that will read this (haha funny joke none of you read anything here) tossing us into a "mission" locked into non hit scan horrible travel time guns while forcing a 5 minute wait for 50 of the required HUNDREDS IF NOT THOUSAND of pearls needed to get a single item while also making most of the rewards fodder you get in the base game is a great way of making most of your player base angry or upset.

do any of you ever beta test this garbage? who was the sadist that thought we should earn 50 at a time

• Like 2
  • Haha 1