Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wukong Deluxe: Hotfix 25.5.3

[DE]Rebecca

1 minute ago, GGAmyV said:

I'd be 100% down to do an archwing tactical alert. I love archwing mode and it would be a great opportunity for people to realize their archwing setup sucks and they should beef it up for railjack

If they released their archwing reworks then an event prior to railjack being fully released that would be epic.

Dog Days Feedback

We don't have ways to accelerate the grind through good performance (unlike Index). It encourages AFK/leeching because of the "wait for timer."

Suggestion: Round 4 alert gives the current 50 pearls + total score. Higher performance = Grofit.

16 minutes ago, TheGuyver said:

I wonder if people realize that they're not going to change the pearl costs on PC because it's active on all platforms, which take time to update on, and it would be unfair to adjust prices on one platform.  

Why can't they just do that? Release a platform-wide hotfix?

1 minute ago, SnowWarFr said:

Why can't they just do that? Release a platform-wide hotfix?

Tl;dr Consoles need to get a confirmation from third parties in order to ship X update, they could fix the prices across all platforms if Pc was to wait till the console fix and then extend this event time

we will be running studies on people who use this exploit then complain about warframe being boring 

let me fix this for you

its not ppl use the exploit then complain that the event is boring 

its because the event is boring and poorly designed ppl use the exploit ... trust me no one likes to stay afk for 5 minutes for hours .. i dont login everyday to the game just to stay afk up on the tree .. i login to get entertain but you made us do that by making nakak prices sky high 

simple way to fix this is by multiply the total points by x 0.5 so the more they kill .. the more points they get ..e.g if total score is 20 then the final rewards is 50 (base reward) + 20*.5= 10 which makes the total reward 60 .. if they score 50 they get 75 points .. its win win .. now ppl will not be afk because they want more points and because its based on total reward there will be no steal kill/score because its based on total kill not individual score  

The root of this problem seems to me that DE has recently been more and more losing respect for the player's time. They seem to be trying to make it so that to truly get everything in the game now warframe has to be the only game you play ever. Because of this desire they create these ever expanding stretches of content. When you get people like me, who played mother#*!%ing black desert online for 2 thousand hours, and blade and soul for 500+, to be this annoyed over something like this you know something is wrong.

This no longer feels like a video game, this feels like work. And I'm a min maxer for christ sake, part of my fun with this game is something most people would consider work/a chore to do. I'll spend 2 hours configuring every combination of mods you can put on an imperator vandal and calculating what does the most DPS to profit taker, and that's FUN for me. This event is extremely not fun. Even if you don't consider the egregious time aspect, you've got ONE weapon with terrible aim, no reward for increased performance, and literally no secondary objectives whatsoever. This is the most Anti-Warframe thing I've seen so far.

And don't even get me started on directly and unironically insulting players who were unhappy with this event.

look DE, the fix to this event was pretty simple... and i don't know how you missed this...

Actual situation

Player : kill 100 executionners, get at the end 50 pearls, no matter what.

Player, on second time he does the event : Discover he can kill just one guy and go AFK, and still get the reward.

Players will go for the path of less resistance / higher possible rewards. it's your fault.

BETTER situation

Player : get one additionnal pearl by kill, making the ACTIVE participation in the event ACTUALLY rewarding, because there is A REASON to actually kill people.

that's how you fix the event. on top of this, this solution also motive to go play on multi, rather than solo, to get more kill as a team. really...

This hotfix doesn't fix the true problem but I guess it's prolly too late really to address it (Maybe?). I'm gonna get into trouble for this but I'll assume DE has at least seen some of the feedback from various sources and will (hopefully) try to use it to improve the event for next year (Also assuming they'll even do it again next year.)

It was fun at first but it's just a novelty event. Such events really shouldn't terribly grindy, that's what the rest of the game is for.

15 minutes ago, Laogaeth said:

Tl;dr Consoles need to get a confirmation from third parties in order to ship X update, they could fix the prices across all platforms if Pc was to wait till the console fix and then extend this event time

Well at least they could have let us know they're working on it. Make a tab called "Known Problems" and list the price issue, for example.

1 hour ago, Cirrus said:

Ten missions a day or less and you can get everything before the event ends and you don't have to try to get everything in one day, that's why it lasts several days

edit: you have to repeat the last match of the event

The problem is that it's all the same no matter how good you play, so why actually bother properly playing it when effort isn't rewarded? Also, balls are actually nice, so of course everyone want to get as many as possible and as fast as possible since you can get more than just 1 of each. I don't really want to get more and fine with just 1 of each so far, but that's me.

1 minute ago, SnowWarFr said:

Well at least they could have let us know they're working on it. Make a tab called "Known Problems" and list the price issue, for example.

problem is that we have proof they don't actually take THAT long to make simple changes like prices and stuff. in season one of nightwave there was an issue with one of the weeklies and it was fixed in less than an hour on ALL platforms

Nice “fix” to event. Yeah, now its so good and playable. (no). 

God, seriously, who created this stupid event? its thematic and visuals are nice, but implementstion are super weak. Not professional. And i guessed DE are the professional huge company. 

24 minutes ago, GGAmyV said:

The root of this problem seems to me that DE has recently been more and more losing respect for the player's time. They seem to be trying to make it so that to truly get everything in the game now warframe has to be the only game you play ever. Because of this desire they create these ever expanding stretches of content. When you get people like me, who played mother#*!%ing black desert online for 2 thousand hours, and blade and soul for 500+, to be this annoyed over something like this you know something is wrong.

This no longer feels like a video game, this feels like work.

This is a big reason on why I've given up on online games as a whole almost entirely. Warframe is pretty much the only one I'm playing at the moment, but that can and will change if I have to play more and more and more for rewards. 

Between how the water guns work (or don't, to be more precise), that creepy minimalist unenthused lo-fi tropical music, and the insistence to reign in any way we can find to cope with it, you guys are well on your way to making this the most "fun" event yet. 

3 minutes ago, Melanholic7 said:

Nice “fix” to event. Yeah, now its so good and playable. (no). 

God, seriously, who created this stupid event? its thematic and visuals are nice, but implementstion are super weak. Not professional. And i guessed DE are the professional huge company. 

probably the same guy in change of making that elusive "hide crafted" button

Archived