Jump to content
(PS4)spdwyblu05xrun

DE please take the drone mission out of Cetus sorties.

Recommended Posts

Or take the cetus sorties out altogether. It's 1 excruciatingly suicidal host migration after another. PLEASE! Gonna have to see if this glitchfest can be done solo. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Titles about drone, body is about host migration... which is it?

As for the free roam mission. Bring loki so you can teleport the drone out of being stuck. 

  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Zelmen said:

Titles about drone, body is about host migration... which is it?

As for the free roam mission. Bring loki so you can teleport the drone out of being stuck. 

No thanks, I’ll play it my way, not your way. My 2nd post explained it pretty well I think. But hey, that’s a great idea. A squad of Loki’s. Just in case.

  • Haha 3
  • Woah 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, (PS4)spdwyblu05xrun said:

No thanks, I’ll play it my way, not your way. My 2nd post explained it pretty well I think. But hey, that’s a great idea. A squad of Loki’s. Just in case.

No one is shoving it down your throat. If you want to be a sarcastic sob, solo might be better for everyone.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I also wondered what your problem was and what drones have to do with host migrations, and no, your second post did not explain that. For feedback, your post is very vague. If you have a problem that you actually want DE to do something about, you should describe it. (I think I won't even mention your silly behaviour, being sarcastic when someone offers tips.)

PS. If your problem is that the drone gets stuck, it can also be possible to jump kick or void dash it. Good luck!

Edited by (XB1)AlingsasArrende
  • Like 1
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-08-07 at 5:15 PM, (XB1)AlingsasArrende said:

I also wondered what your problem was and what drones have to do with host migrations, and no, your second post did not explain that. For feedback, your post is very vague. If you have a problem that you actually want DE to do something about, you should describe it. (I think I won't even mention your silly behaviour, being sarcastic when someone offers tips.)

PS. If your problem is that the drone gets stuck, it can also be possible to jump kick or void dash it. Good luck!

If you actually played sortie free roam it wouldn't be so vague. As for silly, no one offered tips. I already know Loki can switch teleport the drone. But maybe I want to be a squad healer with Oberon. If someone tells me I should use a certain frame, just in case, it's broke. Needs to be fixed. As for your Ps, pure and utter BS. Oh sure everybody can jump kick it and void dash it and melee at it and any number of things. But it will still be stuck. Play the game..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-08-14 at 5:27 AM, (PS4)spdwyblu05xrun said:

But it will still be stuck. Play the game

Actually, it works, otherwise I would not give you the tip. Not ever attempt though, takes a bit of luck.

Yes, you are right that it needs to be fixed. No, you were vague. And you still have a temper problem apparently.

  • Like 1
  • Applause 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, (XB1)AlingsasArrende said:

Actually, it works, otherwise I would not give you the tip. Not ever attempt though, takes a bit of luck.

Yes, you are right that it needs to be fixed. No, you were vague. And you still have a temper problem apparently.

Doesn't work bud. Ever. Maybe your Loki squadmate ST it while you were kicking at it or void dashing it to eternity. Bad tip.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, (XB1)AlingsasArrende said:

Actually, it works, otherwise I would not give you the tip. Not ever attempt though, takes a bit of luck.

Well.... I mean... how can you be sure it's actually the Jump Kick dislodging the drone rather than it being it coincidentally unstucking all on its own ? 

 

Also a few months back the drone used to Teleport to the pick up point if it got stuck for about 90 Seconds. Now it just stays stuck indefinitely

Why doesn't it do that anymore ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-08-13 at 11:27 PM, (PS4)spdwyblu05xrun said:

If you actually played sortie free roam it wouldn't be so vague.

I have done sortie freeroam. Many times.  Still no idea how the drone getting stuck has anything to do with host migrations or how doing it solo would help anything.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love Plains sorties personally. 

Yes, it's annoying when the drone is stuck but realistically that's happened maybe twice out of the dozen plus I've ran. It stuck way more often during Plague Star.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Worm Hole and Switch Teleport, only 2 decent ways to move the drone when it’s stuck. I haven’t tried it but maybe Elytron’s 4th can dislodge it. I’ve moved Lephantis away from the pile with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-08-07 at 10:36 AM, (PS4)spdwyblu05xrun said:

A squad of Loki’s. 

Who then is going to do the rezzing when they all invariably go down?

  • Applause 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, AzureTerra said:

Who then is going to do the rezzing when they all invariably go down?

This made me laugh too hard.  Thanks for that.  😀 

  • Satisfied 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, OP is a tool. Not sure he wanted help, just wanted to complain and insult anyone who tried to help him. Good work mate. 

  • Like 1
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, (PS4)spdwyblu05xrun said:

Doesn't work bud. Ever. Maybe your Loki squadmate ST it while you were kicking at it or void dashing it to eternity. Bad tip.

Actually, the drone is an object and is moved by warframes attempting to move through it. I've gotten the drone unstuck by jumping on it a bunch, and I can guarantee that if you do it right it does work.

Edited by Iamabearlulz
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would be nice if the drone moved faster.
Seems like a chore moving walking speed with it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Am 7.8.2019 um 02:36 schrieb (PS4)spdwyblu05xrun:

No thanks, I’ll play it my way, not your way. My 2nd post explained it pretty well I think. But hey, that’s a great idea. A squad of Loki’s. Just in case.

That's rather bold. But 100% true. It shouldn't be required to run a specific build for a mission type that is clearly bugged.

Instead, it'd be much better if DE does what they're getting paid for, and fix the bug. 

(Suggestion: teleport it a few meters away when the game recognizes it doesn't move anymore) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, (XB1)GaussPrime said:

Instead, it'd be much better if DE does what they're getting paid for, and fix the bug. 

Paid By Who ? 

I know it certainly not me... Im a broke ass Free loader....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 1 Minute schrieb Lutesque:

Paid By Who ? 

I know it certainly not me... Im a broke ass Free loader....

 

But you are not the world, sugar. 😉

They get paid, believe me. If they wouldn't, they wouldn't run conventions and make ads everywhere, especially in movie theatres.

It's 👏 time 👏 to 👏 act 👏 like 👏 it

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, (XB1)GaussPrime said:

But you are not the world, sugar. 😉

They get paid, believe me. If they wouldn't, they wouldn't run conventions and make ads everywhere, especially in movie theatres.

It's 👏 time 👏 to 👏 act 👏 like 👏 it

Well there you go... thats where you money is going... everywhere but the game....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 3 Minuten schrieb Lutesque:

Well there you go... thats where you money is going... everywhere but the game....

Fair point. And it's insulting. And sad.

😞

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...