(PS4)spdwyblu05xrun

DE please take the drone mission out of Cetus sorties.

Or take the cetus sorties out altogether. It's 1 excruciatingly suicidal host migration after another. PLEASE! Gonna have to see if this glitchfest can be done solo. 

• Haha 2

Titles about drone, body is about host migration... which is it?

As for the free roam mission. Bring loki so you can teleport the drone out of being stuck. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Zelmen said:

Titles about drone, body is about host migration... which is it?

As for the free roam mission. Bring loki so you can teleport the drone out of being stuck. 

No thanks, I’ll play it my way, not your way. My 2nd post explained it pretty well I think. But hey, that’s a great idea. A squad of Loki’s. Just in case.

• Haha 3
  • Woah 2

2 hours ago, (PS4)spdwyblu05xrun said:

No thanks, I’ll play it my way, not your way. My 2nd post explained it pretty well I think. But hey, that’s a great idea. A squad of Loki’s. Just in case.

No one is shoving it down your throat. If you want to be a sarcastic sob, solo might be better for everyone.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 6

Posted (edited)

I also wondered what your problem was and what drones have to do with host migrations, and no, your second post did not explain that. For feedback, your post is very vague. If you have a problem that you actually want DE to do something about, you should describe it. (I think I won't even mention your silly behaviour, being sarcastic when someone offers tips.)

PS. If your problem is that the drone gets stuck, it can also be possible to jump kick or void dash it. Good luck!

Edited by (XB1)AlingsasArrende
  • Like 1
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 3

On 2019-08-07 at 5:15 PM, (XB1)AlingsasArrende said:

I also wondered what your problem was and what drones have to do with host migrations, and no, your second post did not explain that. For feedback, your post is very vague. If you have a problem that you actually want DE to do something about, you should describe it. (I think I won't even mention your silly behaviour, being sarcastic when someone offers tips.)

PS. If your problem is that the drone gets stuck, it can also be possible to jump kick or void dash it. Good luck!

If you actually played sortie free roam it wouldn't be so vague. As for silly, no one offered tips. I already know Loki can switch teleport the drone. But maybe I want to be a squad healer with Oberon. If someone tells me I should use a certain frame, just in case, it's broke. Needs to be fixed. As for your Ps, pure and utter BS. Oh sure everybody can jump kick it and void dash it and melee at it and any number of things. But it will still be stuck. Play the game..

On 2019-08-14 at 5:27 AM, (PS4)spdwyblu05xrun said:

But it will still be stuck. Play the game

Actually, it works, otherwise I would not give you the tip. Not ever attempt though, takes a bit of luck.

Yes, you are right that it needs to be fixed. No, you were vague. And you still have a temper problem apparently.

• Like 1
  • Applause 8

17 hours ago, (XB1)AlingsasArrende said:

Actually, it works, otherwise I would not give you the tip. Not ever attempt though, takes a bit of luck.

Yes, you are right that it needs to be fixed. No, you were vague. And you still have a temper problem apparently.

Doesn't work bud. Ever. Maybe your Loki squadmate ST it while you were kicking at it or void dashing it to eternity. Bad tip.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, (XB1)AlingsasArrende said:

Well.... I mean... how can you be sure it's actually the Jump Kick dislodging the drone rather than it being it coincidentally unstucking all on its own ? 

Also a few months back the drone used to Teleport to the pick up point if it got stuck for about 90 Seconds. Now it just stays stuck indefinitely

Why doesn't it do that anymore ? 

On 2019-08-13 at 11:27 PM, (PS4)spdwyblu05xrun said:

If you actually played sortie free roam it wouldn't be so vague.

I have done sortie freeroam. Many times.  Still no idea how the drone getting stuck has anything to do with host migrations or how doing it solo would help anything.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I love Plains sorties personally. 

Yes, it's annoying when the drone is stuck but realistically that's happened maybe twice out of the dozen plus I've ran. It stuck way more often during Plague Star.

Worm Hole and Switch Teleport, only 2 decent ways to move the drone when it’s stuck. I haven’t tried it but maybe Elytron’s 4th can dislodge it. I’ve moved Lephantis away from the pile with it.

On 2019-08-07 at 10:36 AM, (PS4)spdwyblu05xrun said:

A squad of Loki’s. 

Who then is going to do the rezzing when they all invariably go down?

• Applause 2

14 minutes ago, AzureTerra said:

Who then is going to do the rezzing when they all invariably go down?

This made me laugh too hard.  Thanks for that.  😀 

• Satisfied 1

Wow, OP is a tool. Not sure he wanted help, just wanted to complain and insult anyone who tried to help him. Good work mate. 

• Like 1
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, (PS4)spdwyblu05xrun said:

Doesn't work bud. Ever. Maybe your Loki squadmate ST it while you were kicking at it or void dashing it to eternity. Bad tip.

Actually, the drone is an object and is moved by warframes attempting to move through it. I've gotten the drone unstuck by jumping on it a bunch, and I can guarantee that if you do it right it does work.

Edited by Iamabearlulz
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It would be nice if the drone moved faster.
Seems like a chore moving walking speed with it

Am 7.8.2019 um 02:36 schrieb (PS4)spdwyblu05xrun:

That's rather bold. But 100% true. It shouldn't be required to run a specific build for a mission type that is clearly bugged.

Instead, it'd be much better if DE does what they're getting paid for, and fix the bug. 

(Suggestion: teleport it a few meters away when the game recognizes it doesn't move anymore) 

7 hours ago, (XB1)GaussPrime said:

Instead, it'd be much better if DE does what they're getting paid for, and fix the bug. 

Paid By Who ? 

I know it certainly not me... Im a broke ass Free loader....

vor 1 Minute schrieb Lutesque:

Paid By Who ? 

I know it certainly not me... Im a broke ass Free loader....

But you are not the world, sugar. 😉

They get paid, believe me. If they wouldn't, they wouldn't run conventions and make ads everywhere, especially in movie theatres.

It's 👏 time 👏 to 👏 act 👏 like 👏 it

• Like 1

2 hours ago, (XB1)GaussPrime said:

But you are not the world, sugar. 😉

They get paid, believe me. If they wouldn't, they wouldn't run conventions and make ads everywhere, especially in movie theatres.

It's 👏 time 👏 to 👏 act 👏 like 👏 it

Well there you go... thats where you money is going... everywhere but the game....

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Lutesque:

Well there you go... thats where you money is going... everywhere but the game....

Fair point. And it's insulting. And sad.

😞

• Upvote 1