Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wukong Deluxe: Hotfix 25.5.4

[DE]Rebecca

I do believe to promote team play it would be advisable to give the amount of team total score as pearls instead of personal kills. I'm usually a solo player so I don't mind doing this solo but I think it would benefit everyone and increase the fun for people if that were to change. Killsteals is really something that I've noticed this community gets all riled up about and toxic as a horde of exploding Noxes (Noxs? Noxii?).

On 2019-08-06 at 6:39 PM, Fast_Pickle said:

imagine being this dense and this much of a moron in the current year.
yea im sure 5 hours of grind  to get a few items that dont improve your gameplay makes it a free item and justified.  The profanity filter is really holding me back right now but my god  are you a warm jar of mayonnaise

edit: oh and nox already calculated the time it takes so yes. its 5 hours if you do this on your own and play solo

5 hours isnt a lot at all, lmao. You do know this event is up for 10 days, literally do 1 hour a day and you have everything, LOL

22 hours ago, xzorroth said:

So it's ok for you to insult them for asking you to actually play an event mode for a few hours over the course of 10 days to get literally everything, which isn't even necessary, but they aren't allowed to subtly insult you for exploiting their game and cheating?

let's be realistic, you are projecting. you are childish and being overtly offensive for being joked with about literally cheating/exploiting. you are butt hurt like a little baby and complaining you don't like something.

you literally don't even have to play the event.... even after the hotfix, you can still probably find places to exploit it. i haven't tried because actually playing is twice as efficient as finding a way not to play. maybe if you actually tried playing it a little bit and gave it a chance, you'd find it moderately entertaining for 20-30 minutes. do that every day and you get all the rewards! instead, you think you need to do it for 5 hours straight and it's a nightmare because you should be entitled to everything.

A fresh account for white knighting? Wow, please get off your high horse and pull whatever you have out of you know where.

After that, maybe reread what people actually write and maybe don't point fingers where they don't belong if you can't see past your pink glasses.

On 2019-08-06 at 10:51 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Dog Days Tactical Alert Changes:

• Performance now can yield better results for the final Dog Days mission! Mission 4 now yields 1 Nakak Pearl per kill in addition to the 50 given at end of mission. More kills, more Pearls! 
  • As an added note, we will have more feedback implemented when DOG DAYS returns, including fixes for AI and more. Thanks everyone for the feedback and fun during this Tactical Alert! 

Fixes:

• Fixed Virtuos Shadow not being an option for a rank up reward with the Quills. 

I could really do without grid-fest events.

I already have to repeat low-yield missions I don't like as much just trying to round out the last of my collection. 

5-7 tedious missions per-floof (going to assume 20-25 kills per mission), 

3-4 per mod

12-14 for the scene

assuming you don't want it all (no scene) that's 50-70 runs of the exact same mission for HALF the items

that's a 4-6 hours of sequential tedium (ignoring queue, load score times) for a "fun" short-lived event. 
Well done DE, you turned a distraction into a nightmare time-sink:poop: MID NIGHT WAVE:poop:

Some problems when you get nakak from kills, if you hit an enemy, something that is difficult because the weapon works pretty bad and accuracy is almost nothing, only 3 of 40 bullets hit the enemy, and you take 90% of his health down and your teammates get the kill instead of you, you dont get nakak even if you did damage to the grineer.

I like warframe because you didnt need to compete for an specific resourse as other games like WOW in dungeons, but this mission brings that to the game, and makes every game frustrating and anoying due to game machanics implemented here. 😞

21 hours ago, Fire2box said:

I'm not complaining they didn't buff peral points, I'm complaining the prices were trash to begin with and is the very reason people AFK farm, the very reason you've been getting upset. Is this too much of a concept for you to grasp? 

lol, please, tell me what *I* am upset about.

you are the one complaining here. "prices are trash" you are crying... see?

People afk farmed because it was just as effective as actually playing and it was able to be done.

19 hours ago, Chornoboh said:

Make it pearl per team kill, not your own individual kills. Way you have it now encourages kill stealing (trolling)

yea, it'd be great to have tons of afk's leeching in pubs. you obviously aren't an afk exploiter trying to weasel some more pearls for nothing.

19 hours ago, TheOldOne said:

What might work better, in terms of cooperation, is making the amount of bonus pearls equal to half the team's score.  That's not an excessive amount, if what other people are saying about their personal scores isn't just empty bragging, and it would make it a positive benefit for someone to take down your target while you pump up the weapon or grab ammo.

I've pretty much doubled my extra pearls per run since going solo, so taking out both the effects of lag and other players sniping my targets has made a difference; it's just not quite as much fun, though.

kill stealing is not a problem like you people are pretending it is.

any suggestion based off giving pearls on the team is a bad suggestion from people who want to leech and continue doing nothing or very little to get more pearls 

2 minutes ago, xzorroth said:

kill stealing is not a problem like you people are pretending it is.

Yes It is. In my case, I play with 30 fps, and I can't kill fast the enemies due to the weapon, that is awfull and can't be modded, and I leave many times the enemy with 10 HP and someone take it down when I'm pumping or reviving due to the amount of lag due to the amount of enemies, lots of trees, rocks and enviroment objects that cost the fps getting down constantely anbd other times that the teammate kills my target when I'm hitting him alone.

When a game is based in getting all the same amount of resources from a mission you are doing together and fomenting good PVE, and they implement such a mecanic that destroys the game bases, It makes people frustrate and becoming competitive each others "in the wrong way".

3 hours ago, lhardy said:

When a game is based in getting all the same amount of resources from a mission you are doing together and fomenting good PVE, and they implement such a mecanic that destroys the game bases, It makes people frustrate and becoming competitive each others "in the wrong way". 

Given that I roughly tripled my haul of pearls by going solo, I have to agree with that.  Here are a few observations that might help you with the grind:

1. Going solo cuts out any non-hardware lag.  The spawns are reduced to three, so you're not going to be overwhelmed.
  2. Don't engage at range:  Slide or jump in and spam the weapon, then duck out.
  3. Pump the soaker on the move; there seems to be an increase in accuracy.  (I've seen that thing miss at point-blank range while not pumped.)
  4. This is cheesy, but: Dying is an effective way of reloading, and costs you nothing.  You'd probably take two seconds to get to a fountain anyway.
  5. An extra serving of cheese: Your kills after the round ends still count.

5 hours ago, TheOldOne said:

Given that I roughly tripled my haul of pearls by going solo, I have to agree with that.  Here are a few observations that might help you with the grind:

1. Going solo cuts out any non-hardware lag.  The spawns are reduced to three, so you're not going to be overwhelmed.
  2. Don't engage at range:  Slide or jump in and spam the weapon, then duck out.
  3. Pump the soaker on the move; there seems to be an increase in accuracy.  (I've seen that thing miss at point-blank range while not pumped.)
  4. This is cheesy, but: Dying is an effective way of reloading, and costs you nothing.  You'd probably take two seconds to get to a fountain anyway.
  5. An extra serving of cheese: Your kills after the round ends still count.

I did some of that yesterday, instead of 11 pearls I get 20/23 pearls, but the accuracy, the impact damage from enemies behind, It makes frustrating the way to avoid damage and attack, but at least it is more effective than going with more people.

And the problem of the point 5 is that the movement received from impact damage doesn't allow me  to aim and attack the enemies. But at least is a good tip, thanks 😄 .

On 2019-08-07 at 10:51 PM, xzorroth said:

you are bad. the lowest game i had today was 42, the highest being 63. try using it like a shotgun/point blank and slide rushing, capitalize on the first shot stun. you're welcome.

furthermore, i also had games where everyone in the lobby had over 40 kills.

I don't know what you are talking about but this weapon is pure S#&$ to use.Nothing made me more frustrating in warframe then this tactical alert.I simply can't kill S#&$ with this weapon nor even se where the bullets land.

On 2019-08-07 at 6:30 PM, xzorroth said:

I enjoy actually playing it now that there is a purpose besides a full on time sink and kills don't matter. My best run I had 63 kills in and average 45-55. it's pretty high paced and enjoyable when you just spend that time trying to do the best you can. it's different from the normal gameplay.

you make it sound like work. if you really "hate" it that much and don't want to play it, you still have that option. you could even just avoid the whole mode at all.... Oh, i forgot, there are rewards and you believe you are entitled to them so you are "forced" to enter the mode and find a way to exploit it because it's so unbearable. Everything in the game requires you to do something to get it, other than this. This is the only thing you can do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING and get a reward, yet you people are still complaining.

tbh, for people like you with your absolutely terrible attitudes, they should remove the base pearls completely and just give you 2 per kill. Than you all can cry about how you actually have to play to get a reward.

25-30 minutes to get a decoration that has pet interaction is literally nothing. the devs did a huge favor introducing cool content and all you people want to do is complain. asking for 15 minutes a day over a few days to earn most the rewards is literally nothing.

I did like it for about 20 runs and Kela were funny. Well, she were funny to the end, but it actually become work since it's exactly the same each run. Same enemies, same map, same music, same terrible weapon, no builds, no frame abilities. Nothing. Everythinig is exactly the same each time. There either should be more variety and preferably some kind of progression (like unlocking new weapons, maybe some abilities even if same on all frame) or amount of pearls to get all items should be smaller. Since to get it all I had to "play" it a lot more than 20 times and that were before they added pearls per kill. However, even with pearls that's about 40+ runs to get one of each new item. Well, I never got past 45 kills, but I honesly didn't like it that much to play exactly the same thing again and again just for a better score. Hell, I'd rather run Hydron 15-20 times in a row for entire week simply because there are a lot more variety in frames and weapons and even enemies (since corpus occasionally occupies this node).

To put it simple they made very nice and funny minigame. The problem is that's all about it. There should be no reason to play it for hours for anything but own amusement. However, when you actually want to get all the items you either have to actively play it at least 40 (I'd say 60, not everyone are as good as you) or play it as much as it's fun and then AFK the remainder (even though possibility to AFK shouldn't even exist there).

I wouldn't mind it that much if it would get me total team score (as long as I actually play it) from start instead of constant 50 just for participating. That would be a very solid reason to actually play it actively. With 2x team score I wouldn't mind even if half of the team would be AFKers. In fact, I'd prefer there to be a rule that each player on the team must contribute at least 10% of the kills to receive 1.5x team score on top or even instead of participation reward and reduce that reward to ~25 points. In such case solo AFK would be a horrible idea while receiving a single 500 pearl ball would take from 10 to 20 mintues of active play depending on the team and own effort. Or let there be more variety in everything and I wouldn't mind personal kills even if I'll have to fight my own team over them (which is kinda stupid, why team then?).

Archived