Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wukong Deluxe: Hotfix 25.5.4

[DE]Rebecca

1 minute ago, GentlePuppet said:

Hmm, seems a bit imbalanced towards the players who are either better at aiming or super aggressive, and less to the people who are just not able to keep up.

Its not imbalanced you still get your fixed 50 pearls, people who put in extra effort are rewarded according to that its not saying if you dont get kills you dont get pearls

Should have been the end-score that will net more pearls, not kills.

Now teammates will be competing against each other for kills, newer players will be worse off, and the costs at Nakak's Store are still too high.

Just now, Sean said:

Should have been the end-score that will net more pearls, not kills.

Now teammates will be competing against each other for kills, newer players will be worse off, and the costs at Nakak's Store are still too high.

Problem with that is afking will still be an issue as players who afk will leach off the others. Though an alternate solution can be produced from this which is to have a fixed kill to get the team bonus of nakak pearls per kill

16 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Performance now can yield better results for the final Dog Days mission! Mission 4 now yields 1 Nakak Pearl per kill in addition to the 50 given at end of mission. More kills, more Pearls! 

Finally, thank you. :community:

1 minute ago, GentlePuppet said:

Hmm, seems a bit imbalanced towards the players who are either better at aiming or super aggressive, and less to the people who are just not able to keep up.

I can agree that fighting for kills forces teammates against each other instead of with each other in a cooperative setting, but I don't agree with your reasons here. While I wouldn't mind if DE explored more ways to make Dog Days a better cooperative experience, I don't think DE needs to cater to plays who are unskilled at aiming or players who want to sit back and be lazy. Keep the criticism focused on the real problem.

17 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Performance now can yield better results for the final Dog Days mission! Mission 4 now yields 1 Nakak Pearl per kill in addition to the 50 given at end of mission. More kills, more Pearls! 

Yes! Thank you, now I'll actually go back to the event to try it. This would've been so nice to have on Friday when it released originally.

hace 16 minutos, Nox_Terminus dijo:

So no change to the cost of Nakak items. With all due respect do you guys actually read feedback?

i whant the new scene

but 1k of pearls? i am so not playing sorry i like it but the rewards is insane

btw give us AKMAGNUS PRIME!

2 minutes ago, xHayzen said:

Problem with that is afking will still be an issue as players who afk will leach off the others. Though an alternate solution can be produced from this which is to have a fixed kill to get the team bonus of nakak pearls per kill

It could even track assists and reward any/all players that damaged a target, the game already knows overall "damage dealt" after all.

16 minutes ago, Nox_Terminus said:

So no change to the cost of Nakak items. With all due respect do you guys actually read feedback?

hi, please reduce the cost of the items to be less god awful grindfest

please and thanks. I'm adult with only so much time in the day.

Archived