Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wukong Deluxe: Hotfix 25.5.4

[DE]Rebecca

17 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

• Performance now can yield better results for the final Dog Days mission! Mission 4 now yields 1 Nakak Pearl per kill in addition to the 50 given at end of mission. More kills, more Pearls! 
  • As an added note, we will have more feedback implemented when DOG DAYS returns, including fixes for AI and more. Thanks everyone for the feedback and fun during this Tactical Alert! 

Very good change. Hopefully this will help combat afker that decide to not go solo.

12 minutes ago, Nox_Terminus said:

Majority of players also asked for items in Nakak's store to not be exorbitantly overpriced. One kill for a pearl sounds great until you realize how many pearls you actually need. This is bandaid instead of a cure.

This change effectively - at minimum - halves the price of everything in the store. 50 kills per match to double pearly payout is consistently easy and attainable, even in a pug of 4. Prices are considerably better now with this change.

20 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:
  • Performance now can yield better results for the final Dog Days mission! Mission 4 now yields 1 Nakak Pearl per kill in addition to the 50 given at end of mission. More kills, more Pearls! 

Can you make kill stealing not a thing?

It's totally a thing now.

1 minute ago, Sean said:

It could even track assists and reward any/all players that damaged a target, the game already knows overall "damage dealt" after all.

Agreed this would also solve the problem of kill stealing

Looks like I jumped the gun on excitement. The extra pearls are individually rewarded. So now we have the added "benefit" of competing against each other >.< That's not exactly what we meant by extra pearls. Spent most of the time trying to not take my teammates kills from them while having other teammates take my kills >.< *sigh*

vor 21 Minuten schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

Performance now can yield better results for the final Dog Days mission! Mission 4 now yields 1 Nakak Pearl per kill in addition to the 50 given at end of mission. More kills, more Pearls! 

it only counts personal kills so its a killstealing event 
pls make it count group kills 

3 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Dog Days Tactical Alert Changes:

giphy.gif

Test mission results:
Public squad win

143 - 12
my score, 2nd best: 32
best score: 62
obtained pearls: 50+32

Guy went full killsteal on the whole team, without having significant damage dealt percentage.
Good, but i'd rather get the full team score than the base + after only my own kills.
Maybe we should get our team scores and the base 50 pearls - tenno deaths

Looks like a good middle-ground would be assists also giving the extra pearls, not just on kill then. And if a premade squad ends up piggybacking off each other, waiting for each player to damage a target, that's a win-win too. It brings back the teamplay and removes the afk incentive. 

27 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

• As an added note, we will have more feedback implemented when DOG DAYS returns, including fixes for AI and more. Thanks everyone for the feedback and fun during this Tactical Alert! 

Fixes:

• Fixed Virtuous Shadow not being an option for a rank up reward with the Quills. 

ty for the hotfix now i have noticed that the vault with the balls breakes the AI and if you stay inside they just run around the vault and cant kill you not sure if its a bug but still pls give a look at that too 

hace 25 minutos, [DE]Rebecca dijo:

that's good, but i already have +1k kills, and there people with more pearls than i and only 100 kills FeelsBadMan

28 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Sounds like good changes from here.

27 minutes ago, Nox_Terminus said:

Majority of players also asked for items in Nakak's store to not be exorbitantly overpriced. One kill for a pearl sounds great until you realize how many pearls you actually need. This is bandaid instead of a cure.

Complaining about free items, smh..

4 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

Can we please change that to squad kills instead of personal kills? I'd really like to do that goofy fun mission with friends but this is actually discouraging.

That would just reintroduce the afking issues in public games again. The simplest solution right now would be to give it on kill or assist.

Archived