Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When will missing "you are here" on mini map be fix?

(NSW)CthulhuAzathoth

This bug is now beyond annoying. I know I can open the big map to see the marker but is it a real hassle to keep on toggle the map.

Two examples:

1. Because of a lot of symmetrical rooms It makes searching for the vault and framing resources in derelict very time consuming.

2. It also makes searching for cache in bounty much harder, because you can't tell which direction you are facing.

Thanks

I really hope this will get a fix, I seriously get lost in some tilesets...T_T

Although if you press the minus button, it'll switch to the overlay map which has the marker but too small to see details...

DE Fix this please! 

Edited by (NSW)SteelBeowulf
Added more details

Yeah its a gross bug. A bunch of things were affected in the last patch, but the next patch should fix those: operator face/hair, minimap arrow, projector points, etc.  Unfortunately this wasn't something we could fix in a hotfix, so this had to wait until the next patch

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, [DE]JoshB said:

Yeah its a gross bug. A bunch of things were affected in the last patch, but the next patch should fix those: operator face/hair, minimap arrow, projector points, etc.  Unfortunately this wasn't something we could fix in a hotfix, so this had to wait until the next patch

Thanks Josh. I assume the next patch is going to be another wave across all three consoles. Does your team have a rough idea of how far out they're aiming to start pushing to cert? i.e. in a few weeks / next week / next month etc

7 hours ago, [DE]JoshB said:

Either today or tomorrow 🙂 I'm hoping you'll see those fixes sometime next week

Josh, you are a hero. Please tell me it's not just the rendering bugs though. Nightwave is a broken mess currently, and it's seriously hampering progress when acts are vanishing, randomly showing as complete, not tracking progress, etc... I've made it about as far as I intended to go anyway, but for all the completionists out there, I hope it gets fixed before the end of the series.