Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Event Nibiru

Unfairganker

Seeing there is so much talk about these ancient planet coming to our solar system. They should make a weekend event with nibiru and have like ancient Orokin Ruins to explore. Could be spun into some kind of treasure hunt for a lost artifact or something.

What? There is talk about an ancient planet?

Oh, i see... one post. This is some under cover DC spy?

Nibiru/Planet X was, for a while, the center of the whole December 21, 2012 debacle that turned out false. (Like I knew it would.)

There is no proof the planet exists. If it did, we would of known about it by now. But then again, we don't even know everything in the current solar system anyway and we keep finding more giant bodies further beyond Pluto. Some say Nibiru is a planet of giants and is I think twice as large as the Earth. Others mentioned it was a failed star, a Brown Dwarf a little bigger than Earth. But, without concrete evidence, the planet simply does not exist currently.

That out of the way, I'll have to be honest, an event like that would be neat. Maybe there could be some sort of Orokin tilesets, not sure about the derelict ones at the moment. I don't know, there's a lot of things you could do with such an event really. Or perhaps instead of Orokin, it could be an old ancient infested boss event perhaps where the infested weren't all eradicated, and instead took out all of the Orokin and the entire planet was infested.

Seeing there is so much talk about these ancient planet coming to our solar system. They should make a weekend event with nibiru and have like ancient Orokin Ruins to explore. Could be spun into some kind of treasure hunt for a lost artifact or something.

what I want a link to this... what planet?