Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Rerun of Event - NEW REWARDS!!! Idea

IgnisDraconis4316

@[DE]Rebecca @[DE]Steve @[DE]Megan @[DE]Bear

I have a really cool idea that has been implemented by Start Trek Online. For events like Dog Days, Plague Star, etc. What if DE were to implement a change where every time a event came back up it added 1 to 2 new rewards? These could be anything from cosmetics to new weapons. This would be beneficial for veterans as their would be always something new to earn and for new players they have more to get and can decide what they want more at that time (Similar to login rewards).

Also if you introduced something new to the event like after a major rerun like a K-Drive race over beachy areas in the next Dog Days or Something like that. It would keep the events fresh and you'd always have a chance to earn something new. Any other people that want to contribute to this idea just let me know how you could make the reruns better!

In STO we went from 1 free ship by playing the event to the choice of getting one of 15 new ships during the event. Last year you could pick the ship you don't have or if you didn't play last rerun that ship for 2018 was available for you to earn. However you had to choose which ship to get.

Same could be done in warframe I feel. It would make events and mission types better. And if you rotate the rewards like nightwave's cred offerings then it could keep us old fogies interested. Instead of losing interest