Region wise platinum

xXKataanaXx

Hello,
I have a question, I didn't find any answers on forums, but people have same question. 
Will there be a option in future where we can buy platinum in our own currency(especially SEA players).
Reason I am asking is because we get exchange charges added to final bill because of currency exchange and many other games got the currency change and have made it available through steam. Also price would be reasonable for us if this gets added and I am sure there will boost in purchases of platinum. 
Hope to listen from you guys soon.

Thank you.

43 minutes ago, xXKataanaXx said:

Also price would be reasonable for us if this gets added

Are you saying that you would then have regional pricing?  If so it's best to just forget about it since unlike other games where the premium currency has regional pricing, in Warframe plat can be traded and therefor the regional pricing would be exploited.

PS:  Please don't post in that colour, anyone using the dark theme basically has to highlight the text if they want to read it.

5 hours ago, xXKataanaXx said:

Hello,
I have a question, I didn't find any answers on forums, but people have same question. 
Will there be a option in future where we can buy platinum in our own currency(especially SEA players).
Reason I am asking is because we get exchange charges added to final bill because of currency exchange and many other games got the currency change and have made it available through steam. Also price would be reasonable for us if this gets added and I am sure there will boost in purchases of platinum. 
Hope to listen from you guys soon.

Thank you.

Try buying through warframe.com instead of steam.