Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hell's Chamber, Tactical Pump And Ammo Stock

SkyLagoon

Question

I know that since the drops are getting changed very often, it's hard to just say what mods can you get where etc.

So I'm hoping if any of you guys got any of the 3 Mods I'm looking for since the latest update could tell me where and how you got it so I can try my luck to get one too =D

23 answers to this question

I know that since the drops are getting changed very often, it's hard to just say what mods can you get where etc.

So I'm hoping if any of you guys got any of the 3 Mods I'm looking for since the latest update could tell me where and how you got it so I can try my luck to get one too =D

I got them still trying to decide who uses it better sobek, Hek, or Strun Wraith...

I got them still trying to decide who uses it better sobek, Hek, or Strun Wraith...

I was having the same problem! But since Strun Wraith is not obtainable anymore, I'm left with Hek or Sobek.

Right now leaning on the Sobek side, provided that I can find the 3 mods in topic X_X

I often run defenses with this in the background: http://sunbla.de/Warframe/SedR/

It so far proved to be accurate, as I'd always see drops that are in line with what the page suggests. Just played some Olympus a few hours ago and 3 out of 3 runs aligned perfectly with Sed-R's predictions.

Check out where you can find the highest chances of the needed mods dropping, and you're probably on the quickest way of getting them. Probably. It's RNG we're talking about, but currently there is no RNGless way of getting mods. Pretty funny for DE to say they're trying to find ways of removing RNG and then slapping Transmutation on us, huh?

And I'd personally go with Hek, as I find Sobek's reload time way too long, but that's just a personal preference. I like not having long downtimes and rather go for more smaller ones and not waste mod space on reload speed increases. Especially if you get interrupted during reloads >_>

I found both Tactical Pump and Ammo Stock on Kappa, since U10. It's really rare, though... I've done a LOT of Kappa since U10, yet have only one copy of each.

Hell's Chamber has been found like twice in T2/T3 Extermination.

Edited by Grascen

Moved to the proper section.

Oh thanks!

I found both Tactical Pump and Ammo Stock on Kappa, since U10. It's really rare, though... I've done a LOT of Kappa since U10, yet have only one copy of each.

Hell's Chamber has been found like twice in T2/T3 Extermination.

As a random mob drop?

Man, I've done Varro, Ceres plently of times for Hell's Chamber and still don't have it.

Ha, got mine from a Wave 5 Reward there on my second run. You'll get it, just do 5 waves a day.

To OP: I got those other two from Kappa.

Edited by MaxImpact

Ha, got mine from a Wave 5 Reward there on my second run. You'll get it, just do 5 waves a day.

To OP: I got those other two from Kappa.

Dang alright I'll start grinding Kappa. Since it's easier than going to Ceres etc LOL =x

And wave 5 should be no problem~ Thanks~!

I've only gotten Hell's from Transmutation (used 4 random rare frame power mods), no amount of Grinner def, or farming in general had one drop since new mod system came out.

Gotta love RNG

Ack.. but tramutation results are random too right? Kinda risky to throw away 4 rares for a chance to get it =P