Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Void Credit Nerf Was A Bit Too Steep

Jefftiffy

Honestly the credit nerf was needed due to the masses of credits being poured into the game through void missions. but credits were cut by about 60% across the board.

I would personally like to see the credits be as follows:

T1 : 10-20k credits

T2 : 20-40k credits

T3 : 40-60k credits

The even numbers are just for the sake of my example.

T3 voids are much hard than T2 voids therefore should get more than a 13k credit increase maximum. This is about half the old system and allows people to still generate credits somewhat effectively seeing as time must be put in to access the void.

I wouldn't mind seeing the control module drop rate nerfed in the void in exchange. I get 5+ control modules in T1 exterminations which means I will more than likely not need any for a long, long time. I went from having 0 before U9 just getting them when I needed them to having 50+ after U10 because I can't use them fast enough even constantly building stuff.

In the long run our credit pools built up from the void before will run dry and then we will see just how much the slight boost is needed.

Edited by Jefftiffy

Tell me how many credits are you at from before U10?

I was at 1.5m and I have already dropped to 500k while running void missions non-stop trying to get the new parts and building things combined with clan research and building.

I'm at 650K currently, been farming T3 and T2 more often now because of the new items. I used to be at 200K maximum.

I'm at 650K currently, been farming T3 and T2 more often now because of the new items. I used to be at 200K maximum.

but are you building stuff and buying anything?

Nope, we're fine

This is probably the least useful post of the year. Doesn't say anything about why we are fine just says we are fine. Waste of space and your time.

what needs to happen is mods and resources need to be saleable at a good price or lockers and containers need a credit increase. If you were just starting out you would find yourself running out of credits so fast it would make your head spin. throw in dojo costs and building prices nothing but alerts and voids would even come close to what you need. it makes little sense to have dojo weapons bp equal the cost of the building fee. we have several new credit sinks that are almost out of reach but the casual player.

I had 3m and now at 2m after donating and researching (and even transmuting) but I feel that the amount is alright. I got to 3m easily before U10. 

Even if credits should be buffed, it shouldn't be buffed for Void rewards, it should be buffed for drops from mobs and containers, and maybe alerts. 

I would tend to agree, i do think we needed a reduction to credits for the voids, but i think it was a little too steep. Same going for Control Modules, went from struggling to farm one or two here and there to getting 17 in one T1 void.  You can argue it both ways though, New players struggling to get ahead and gather credits and the likes for building etc, old players with surplus happy now there is more of a credit sink. Don't think the balance is quite right yet. 

I was sitting on 1M before the update and am on 1M after using 700k yesterday on transmuting.

Meanwhile I did all the researches, built all the new weapons (including Primes) and the research weapons.

Ive fused all my duplicates, and sold the mods/bps I dont want.

People just got too used to getting easy credits, thats the truth.

About CMs, yeah, nerf that, Im sitting on over 300 and I didnt even do that much runs, Ive been getting 10-20 per run, sometimes 10 on a 5min survival. Its ridiculous.

Edited by Hybridon

Tell me how many credits are you at from before U10?

I was at 1.5m and I have already dropped to 500k while running void missions non-stop trying to get the new parts and building things combined with clan research and building.

I didn't have to think about my credits before U10. I don't have to think about my credits now. My credits have barely moved. The change is insignificant. My post isn't the one wasting space, how about listing your expenses and explaining how exactly you spent more than a million credits.

I didn't have to think about my credits before U10. I don't have to think about my credits now. My credits have barely moved. The change is insignificant. My post isn't the one wasting space, how about listing your expenses and explaining how exactly you spent more than a million credits.

I have thrown approx. 500k into fusions. About 100k into my clan Dojo. About a 1m on blueprints from both the dojo and market combined with having them all building in the Foundry. Even after slowing down my credit consumption significantly by not buying any blueprints, I am barely moving my credits due to fusions being so damn expensive. (100k credits for like 1/20 an upgrade to a high level common mod)

Edited by Jefftiffy

I'm practically bankrupt right now. Before U10, I had 250k, now I'm down to 42k and falling as I merge mods (damn you, serration) and try to build clantech. I had no moneys for a large proportion of the beginning of the game before I had void keys, now I have no moneys even with void keys.

I'm practically bankrupt right now. Before U10, I had 250k, now I'm down to 42k and falling as I merge mods (damn you, serration) and try to build clantech. I had no moneys for a large proportion of the beginning of the game before I had void keys, now I have no moneys even with void keys.

I did the essence loki helmet BP because it had a good pay out and I sold the Bp for extra credits since I already got the helm.

Then spend that 14k odd credits just to fuse something.

That is life now.

I find the OP's suggested credit reward amount pretty reasonable. Sure, getting 100k from one T3 run was too much, but combined with the constantly increasing costs for clantech and market stuff, the new credit rewards just aren't enough to sustain late-game usage! Considering the fact that Void keys require serious grinding of Survival/Defense missions to get (or paying real money for key packs), with enemies that can reach level 80+, a T3 should be giving AT LEAST 50k a pop for what it took to run one. T1s aren't even worth LOOKING AT now with their pathetically tiny amount of credits given, unless you're farming certain prime parts.

Seriously, if DE wanted to make a credit sink for the veterans, they should've made mats on the market purchasable at steep credit prices, and made the transmutation system actually WORTH using instead of being a completely unreliable rip-off. Nerfing Void credit rewards to the ground while raising prices through the roof is NOT the way to go, especially since Void is what we have closest to end-game right now aside from Endless Defense.