Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Farm As Much "fieldron" And "detonite Ampule" As Possible.

Makemap

Dude, do one survival or defense missions and you get a whole bunch of this stuff.

Agreed. At first I was pretty upset but now that I've tried out OD defense it's like...just having to pay 6k and more materials for mutagen. Kinda lame but oh well not as bad as everyone says. It would be nice if there was still a place to farm them that you didn't have to pay to get to.

I mean really farm to get to a place to farm to wait weeks in the foundry. Just making people burn more hours is a low blow.

yeah i think im all good on those

3749 detonite amples

2711 fieldron samples

yeah im all good and im still stockpiling :D , il be like that guy that has all the ammo in the region when a zombie Apocalypse brakes out and people will do anything for ammo :P 

Don't just farm the samples, build the actual resource.  Even with the adjusted costs all the new infested stuff takes like 20 Mutagen Mass.  That's 10 straight days of crafting!  Had I known this ahead of time I would've had those masses built already.  Time to start stockpiling Fieldron and Detonite Injectors!

By the way, thank you new resource drops in the void.  Won't need to farm Control Modules while I spam-build these clan resources.

Don't just farm the samples, build the actual resource.  Even with the adjusted costs all the new infested stuff takes like 20 Mutagen Mass.  That's 10 straight days of crafting!  Had I known this ahead of time I would've had those masses built already.  Time to start stockpiling Fieldron and Detonite Injectors!

By the way, thank you new resource drops in the void.  Won't need to farm Control Modules while I spam-build these clan resources.

they decreased it by like 5 or 10 mutagen mass for requirements

Edited by Arlayn

If the only weapons I ever got were ones I was "impressed with" then I'd sure as hell have a lot fewer weapons ;)

I have all the weapons except most of the prime weapons, and some of the most expensive in each lab such as Ogris, Lanka and everything that cost more then Dual ichor...