Sign in to follow this  
(NSW)Gottaloveninja

Nightwave Mission bug

Dear DE,

Today i was doing some "recovered" missions from nightwave. However now it seems to be completely bugged. Sometimes showing 7/7 completed missions and not showing the old missions. And sometimes its back. But when attempting to complete these tasks the mission doesnt update to like. 1/6 rare gems mined.

And yes, i did check and made sure it really was a rare gem/ore. But it sometimes bugs out even while in mission.

Please fix this. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

Posted (edited)

Same issue, it seems to be a recycled cached completion from one of the prior nightwave weeks.  Mine had all of the easy ones complete, including a half completed 2/5 Simaris quest, which sounds familiar.

on my quest log 7/10 missions were completed.

Edit: strange it seems to have reset now after i exited and re-entered the nightwave menu.  Slotting 3 ayatans reset as well, so I slotted another 3. no double rewards, so at least that's working 😛

Edited by (NSW)Dekusuta
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Same here , this morning it shows already complted objectives then RESET 

The main problem for me is that after the reset , I validate the 0/3 ayatan objectif  by filling 3 sculptures . And now I reconnect , the objectif had reset again , but not my scluptures ......clap clap 

So I have to find and fill 3 new sculptures ...... what can DE do about it ??????

Farming sculptures , I can do , it pains me because its time wasted but OK 

I just don't have here confidence that it will not reset AGAIN ;

So please , what can DE do ??????

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

since the new update (25.4.0) the nightwave recovery system hasn't been working properly. And I'm not the only one with this problem either https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1104040-recovered-nightwave-tasks-showing-completed-without-having-done-them/ and because of this i couldn't get the emissary ornament. All I ask is that you give me this or at least put it back in the nightwave rewards list.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Yeah, nightwave recovered missions are totally broken. Got each type of ore on the vallis once and the "collect rare ores" mission never updated. Stayed at 2/6 the entire time, which is what it was before the new week came around. Furthermore, doing the disruption mission has no effect and completing conduits does not update it.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Also having this issue. It will occasionally show them correctly while in missions, and I actually completed two of the recovered ones (100 eximus and 3 vent kids races) and it gave me the notification onscreen as I finished them with a 4500 standing. Yet it gave me no Nightwave standing in reality...I exited to the orbiter and nothing showed with no new reward tiers reached. I tried restarting the game...nothing.

I guess that was time wasted sadly. We were told that this was a new feature for season 2, and sadly I made the mistake of taking that for granted a few weeks...I'm now worried that was a poor choice.

Edited by (NSW)JayronAuron

Posted (edited)

also having this issue,

i had recovered "kill ropalolyst mission"

When i killed ropalolyst, i got nora's notification (7000 standing completed)

However, when i came back to the ship, my total nightwave standing was same as it was before the mission and recovered "kill ropalolyst" nightwave objective was not showing up in objectives.

one mission after this, "kill ropalolyst" showed up as completed in nightwave, however my standing was still not adjusted with +7000.

i dont like that i didnt get 7000 for completing recovered elite task.

Furthermore, i expected mission refresh today but on login i found following:

nDk8X96l.jpg

all tasks except one show as completed even though i didnt touch switch since sunday. no standing received for any of them.

Edited by (NSW)SNVSMV

10 minutes later, without entering any mission, same objectives show as incomplete:

AMmgOYYl.jpg

unwilling to try to complete any since i am not sure what will happen with them next.

• Haha 1