Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I've been playing warframe for a while now(one of the first pc betas if I remember correctly), after forgetting about the game because it simple didn't appeal to me at the time; I've started playing it on ps4 (I have almost 1K hrs of playtime rightnow). I've just recently got a new pc that is more than capable to handle a game such a warframe.
My question is, is there any news about an upcoming Cross save feature? I'd like to play this game more, but now that I've a pc I simply ignore my ps4.
Forgive me if this is one of the always asked questions, but after some reasearch I could just find vague informations.

13 minutes ago, (PS4)Thependrax said:

but after some reasearch I could just find vague informations.

Because that's all we have so far.

Steve said that they would like to do it, and that's it. Nothing else so far.

And they still have to figure out a ton of stuff before it happens. There is no point in waiting for it to happen. Start over on PC or keep playing on PS4.

• 1 month later...

They said they want to do it, but it's probably not on the Very Very Soon™ -list. They need to figure out all the complications with different versions, not to mention what stuff can be shared between platforms without stepping on the console manufacturers' toes.