Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loot pick up bug?

(XBOX)FoxOrchid

Was Just in the plains doing the highest level bounties with a squad, killed a few doma thumpers. The last one killed my sentinel and then all my loot just started floating behind me. None of it ended up in my inventory upon exiting the plains. I am really annoy at the loss of the gold mod I had been wanting and finally dropped. I have screen shots on my Xbox feed. Can a GM compensate me for the Vigilante Offense that dropped but bugged out???

• 1 month later...
On 2019-08-07 at 8:00 PM, (XB1)FoxOrchid said:

Was Just in the plains doing the highest level bounties with a squad, killed a few doma thumpers. The last one killed my sentinel and then all my loot just started floating behind me. None of it ended up in my inventory upon exiting the plains. I am really annoy at the loss of the gold mod I had been wanting and finally dropped. I have screen shots on my Xbox feed. Can a GM compensate me for the Vigilante Offense that dropped but bugged out???

This Vacuum mod bug has been around since pretty much the dawn of time so. It just comes and goes usually at random but sometimes jumping of an edge or going into Operator will fix it