Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tonight: Prime Time #256!

[DE]Rebecca

PT_256.png

Taylor joins Rebecca on Prime Time for the first time ever! We’ll be making Waves in Nightwave hunting for Thumpers and enjoying the Dog Days! 
Don’t miss the newest Warframe Community Fan Art and hear about the next Contest we have for you! 

See you here tonight, August 8th at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape ... you never know when we could come knocking! 

Nintendo Switch Tenno: By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

Can't wait for DE to add so you can donate your Floofballs (Roller Floof, from summer event) to the dojo. I have already started to make a floofball arena in the dojo. Its time to spruce upp the dojos in shape so we are ready for railjack.
Love the Dog Days event it made me laugh and giggle. Good work DE, drunk Kela De Thaym made my day.

Rebecca,Are they ever going to fix the issue of spawning people in at the end of missions on Fortuna?It gets real annoying getting in a Fortuna mission only to find out that the missions have been completed and you just wasted your time for nothing and have to go right back in.Please fix this Becca and DE ! Love you all and this game still. : ) 

15 minutes ago, (XB1)LoneDionysius said:

Strangely enough I find myself playing less since they've been taken out. We need something alert like back because I find myself just sitting on my ship undecided on where to go next 

I liked the alerts cuz I didn't HAVE to play all the time. Nightwave is still work. Not as bad as last time, but with alerts, I could just see a potato alert pop up on my phone, run over and log in, spend 10-15 mins, check out and do something else.

Archived