Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tonight: Prime Time #256!

[DE]Rebecca

As a veteran player and one to have an open mind on both sides of the line, I have to agree that Dog Days is too grindy for pearls. Please lower the prices for Nakak's dog days catalog. I do not wish to play a water fight Arena for three straight hours just to get one or two rewards. I'm an XB1X user and so I've heard they added the pearls per kill for pc but not on consoles. This actually made me complain about it on this post. I will not be tuning into prime time due to my frustrations with the decision making on this. Water fights, smh, Grow up DE!

3 hours ago, PlasmaJedi said:

I liked the alerts cuz I didn't HAVE to play all the time. Nightwave is still work. Not as bad as last time, but with alerts, I could just see a potato alert pop up on my phone, run over and log in, spend 10-15 mins, check out and do something else.

Where as now you can log in whenever, complete the minimal challenges offered that take a maximum 2 hours a week, and then buy whatever you want whenever you want.

All this hate on Nightwave with people acting like watching your phone 24/7 for the right alert to pop up, running onto the computer to do it, is much better than just doing Nightwave whenever you want at whatever time and then just buying the item. Never understand your type.

1 hour ago, Ceanmunt said:

Where as now you can log in whenever, complete the minimal challenges offered that take a maximum 2 hours a week, and then buy whatever you want whenever you want.

All this hate on Nightwave with people acting like watching your phone 24/7 for the right alert to pop up, running onto the computer to do it, is much better than just doing Nightwave whenever you want at whatever time and then just buying the item. Never understand your type.

Nightwave is Awsome Stop crying over alerts...Nightwave is Here to stay Awsome skins/mods/potato's.Story line 10X better then Alerts You want potato's use the Nightwave Credits

52 minutes ago, (PS4)HiLdRyN_Ext_ThiC said:

Nightwave is Awsome Stop crying over alerts...Nightwave is Here to stay Awsome skins/mods/potato's.Story line 10X better then Alerts You want potato's use the Nightwave Credits

Yeah, it is just that the skins are usually for weapons nobody use, the mods are useless too except the auras, the potatoes are overpriced... I don't know who would even consider buying them (potatoes) when for the same amount of creds you can take 3 aura mods, sell them for plat and buy 3 potatoes... instead of just one with creds.

The only meaningful reward worth spending credits was Kuva  and it is gone this week...

This ... hate... was with regards to the creds offerings. I like progress rewards tho, they are nice and generally speaking, this system is way more interesting than the old alerts. But... DE, please bring back Kuva 🙂

6 hours ago, (XB1)Jay Que11in said:

As a veteran player and one to have an open mind on both sides of the line, I have to agree that Dog Days is too grindy for pearls. Please lower the prices for Nakak's dog days catalog. I do not wish to play a water fight Arena for three straight hours just to get one or two rewards. I'm an XB1X user and so I've heard they added the pearls per kill for pc but not on consoles. This actually made me complain about it on this post. I will not be tuning into prime time due to my frustrations with the decision making on this. Water fights, smh, Grow up DE!

Extra pearls per kill are dropping on PS4.  Whoever told you that they weren't dropping on console was mistaken.   But only on Dog Days - Mission 4.

Archived