[DE]Rebecca

Augment Tweaks: Update 25.6.0

Nothing for Chroma? 😞

I would really appreciate the ability to reorder loadouts. Copying each one in order to move a loadout is painful. Thanks!

Posted (edited)

no load out dragging and dropping??? also no custom icon??

i really NEED both of these things

Edited by V45H
  • Upvote 1

This is great thank you for the update I was curious if you guys are away of the fortuna bugs involving the sawag's AI/ hit box and the flora in caves being very bright 

1 hour ago, PopTartZombie said:

Nyx augment no give full movement yet? Y? Y it no do good thing? :C

Oh and I'm excited to see the load out screen when I get home, you guys are awesome with UI's.

Have you unlocked your “5th” ability through the quests yet. This should allow you to not care about speed of the frame. 

hace 5 horas, [DE]Rebecca dijo:

Include a passive benefit to extend the combo counter by a duration

What does that exactly mean in Ash's Rising Storm? Didn't it already have a combo counter duration buff after hitting with Blade Storm?

2 hours ago, xdeathhungerx said:

Try the ui. first go to the Options screen via the main menu. From there, choose the Interface tab, then select the UI Customization option.

Thank you. I will try that next time I login.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, xdeathhungerx said:

Have you unlocked your “5th” ability through the quests yet. This should allow you to not care about speed of the frame. 

I meant with Nyx's absorb ability lol

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, PopTartZombie said:

I meant with Nyx's absorb ability lol

Yep I know. Press 5 and nyx assimilate augment half speed wont be a problem. I said 5 in case you have not played second dream quest

Augments need much MUCH more work. This is enough to change builds.

DE, we don't need augment slots. I think a simpler solution would be to just classify all Augments as Exilus mods. The current Exilus mods are such a small upgrade to stats compared to resources needed to unlock the slot, I would love to be able to just plug an Augment mod in the Exilus slot instead. Using Augment mods is rarely an upgrade because of the loss of one of our main mod slots, allow us to use Augments in the Exilus slot and you would solve many problems with one relatively simply solution.

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, BLI7Z said:

What does that exactly mean in Ash's Rising Storm? Didn't it already have a combo counter duration buff after hitting with Blade Storm?

I’m betting they added a solid number like 5 seconds that can’t be changed by duration. Also if you need that combo counter get [body count] [drifting contact] for your melee. 

2 minutes ago, Flex238 said:

DE, we don't need augment slots. I think a simpler solution would be to just classify all Augments as Exilus mods. The current Exilus mods are such a small upgrade to stats compared to resources needed to unlock the slot, I would love to be able to just plug an Augment mod in the Exilus slot instead. Using Augment mods is rarely an upgrade because of the loss of one of our main mod slots, allow us to use Augments in the Exilus slot and you would solve many problems with one relatively simply solution.

They have already declared exilus slots are for movement based mods.

i don't like the new loadout selector the old one was much quicker if you only had a few loadouts now it is a entirely new secen and it takes longer.

• Upvote 1

Will the new loadout screen icons that show the warframes show their skins like in the equip menu in the future? is this a bug or something that wasn't thought of?

The tweaks to Furious Javelin still aren't noticeable, and here's why.

All this mod is doing is increasing your melee dmg output. With a right build and decent weapon, all those mods on our melee that already contribute towards dmg output makes the effects of Furious Javelin almost negligible. You don't notice a 120% increase in dmg when the mods on your melee already increase the weapon's dmg by like 10,000%; it's the same reason why people introduce rivens or utility mods (less recoil, reload, Life Strike, etc.) at the end of their builds.

Besides that, Radial Blind is just (and always will be) a better Furious Javelin. It offers 8x dmg to melee weapons at base and unmodded, its bonus dmg doesn't depend on the number of surrounding enemies, it costs less energy, it decreases enemies' hostility, it can be cast while reloading and moving around and also casts faster, it doesn't require a mod slot, it has a longer stun, and it opens enemies up to finishers. All Furious Javelin offers is that you can carry the bonus dmg around beyond the enemies who were affected by the initial cast, and it now has a 1 second longer duration than Radial Blind.

To make Furious Javelin worthwhile, we'd need either A) an absurd increase in both bonus dmg and duration, but since Excalibur already has amazing dmg output, the better option would be B) an entirely new 3rd ability. As a 2 year Excalibur main, I can definitely say that he'd appreciate survivability and an increase to the range of his dmg output.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, The_Wolf_Hunter said:

can we please get a fix for limbos cataclysmic continuum please

What’s wrong with it?