Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Augment Tweaks: Update 25.6.0

[DE]Rebecca

That is pretty cool, hey anyway you guys can visit a few of the other ones too? Like Chroma's augment where he moves his four around is fun but not very good, would be nice to buff the four a lot more so that we can go that way for our build, or maybe make poison or lightning do something with his four, since they aren't used as much on top of what they already do. Anyways thanks!

Target Fixation was completely useless garbage and remains completely useless garbage. Thank you for so thoroughly ignoring the voices that told you loudly and clearly that this would do nothing to help Zephyr, who remains by far the most neglected and underpowered frame in the game. Thanks. Thanks again.

On 2019-08-08 at 9:50 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Target Fixation - Tail Wind Augment - Zephyr

• Remove buff after 2 seconds of being on the ground, instead of immediately
  • Damage increase per target hit

Well I can actually kill stuff with it now after testing, when the mod work its actually nice especially on a crowded hallway, the dive bomb also can kill now which is nice.
Too bad it takes this long just to fix the mod though. Hopefully more improvements later.
yay I guess

Venom Dose - Spores Augment - Saryn

Shock Trooper - Shock Augment - Volt 

• Holding the casting button will send out a wave (much like similar, expanding Warframe Abilities) giving the elemental buff to every player it touches, including the caster   

tested this in similacrum you wont get any holding in casting  bar or anything and you dont see any indication that it sends out anything rather just yourself getting the buff i coultn test the other auguments since i dont have them yet but i think you need to check all of those holding in auguments so they work properly ^^ keep up the good work ^^

23 hours ago, Somi_xD said:

It's a pretty band aid - with some Baby Kavats on it.
Can't complain about it, but still doesn't change much about the use of it. ^^

Yeah it is still a mod that no one will use and a band aid, but it doesn't change the fact that they buffed the mod. 🙂

vor 2 Stunden schrieb AaronGamer11:

Yeah it is still a mod that no one will use and a band aid, but it doesn't change the fact that they buffed the mod. 🙂

I mean, it has a use now, and if you really have a melee weapon like a dagger, that builds combo up slow - it could be a good addition.
On the other hand who plays Ash+Dagger without Covert Lethality and Fatal Teleport?
I agree it is a buff, It turned from a No-use Augment to a small Niche Augment - now it's nearly on the same lvl like Smoke Shadow(which got buffed as well, from 5 meter to 15 meter) xD

innitial feeling of installing twice as much DDRRAM on my PC today, its been both fasts and slow at the same time so i can properly gauge how good is the NEW load-out, it looks great, i woulnt say its user friendly so it would need a TUTORIAL and other VISUAL ENHANCEMENTS. My 2nd though is that i was faster with the old layout and i wasnt able to see what the new customization features were, it would be good to introduce few premium / shop features, tips or coin-up examples for some arcade feel, I say we allow for a few additions to the load-out screen: free themes & a robotic assistant, tutorials / tips, before just shoving this update on any players face, maybe there can be some rewards to collect or a new way to mod/shortcuts, load outs have never been clear to me when i was a new player.

On 2019-08-08 at 10:51 PM, -HoB-KurtOn said:

Is --Q-- clan racing again whos going to be first?

On a real note tho, when are we going to be able to remove lens (at least eidolon lens) without destroying it? Distillers of some sort please??

And what, have them miss out on the 40p i spend to buy Greater Lens's to turn into Eidolon one's? Sometimes i think you all forget this is a F2P game that still needs to make some income.

If we're on the page of tweaking augments, can we PLEASE make Nova's [Escape Velocity] work with ability strenght. Let people destroy their builds for one ability. I mean Zephyr has Jet stream and her having power str is beyond useless.

I just want to make Zephyr the fastest frame with Nova + Wisp + Volt. Please allow me to become super sonic DE. Zephyr alone can travel 1.5 km in 47 seconds. Also volt + escape velocity make archwings really fun to use.

On 2019-08-08 at 5:50 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Rising Storm - Blade Storm Augment - Ash

• Attacks by clones will raise the combo counter
  • Include a passive benefit to extend the combo counter by a duration

Guys help me out here please.

Ash 4 - Blade Storm - already increases melee combo counter when the clones attack. It's my main frame/build and a big component of Ash in general (because the damage of Blade Storm also scales with melee combo bonus)

Will this "update" actually remove this already existing passive from Blade Storm and add it to a augment mod that'll never see use? Or maybe you didn't realise (that's impossible, right DE?) that he already had this passive and you'll double-dip it with the augment?

EDIT : Sorry I didn't realise the update is already applied to the game... Blade Storm still has the hidden passive of increasing combo counter when it hits - Will this mean I get double the combo counter if I use the augment?

EDIT 2: NEVERMIND. Blade Storm only increases combo counter without the augment because of [Relentless Combination] on my melee weapon and Blade Storm applies slash on damage. (slash procs give combo counter with Relentless Combination)

Archived