Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Augment Tweaks: Update 25.6.0

[DE]Rebecca

24 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We're going to fix this serverside and then evaluate the situation. We all have wanted more Loadout slots for a long time, but the resistance is just scaling. We will see where this bug puts us (and we will refund Platinum where needed) .

Noooo, finally able to get 1 slot for each frame, at least allow that, 1 for each frame.

Augment-exclusive slots when?

Seriously though. I have been waiting for such feature ever-since.

Doing so would make things way easier and give us more ways to customize things. Best thing would be to convert augments from mods to be something like arcanes are. Simply...equip it into a separate slot.

Thanks for the update as usual! Think I'll be making some optimizations to my builds aswell. Was making a build video for one of these Warframes mentioned, but had to scrap the idea and make a slightly different build. Hope this turns out well. 

Thanks for the update 

But again .. you didnt listened to the feedback from the thread at all.. like nothing from it . Im not too sure even myself about the augment slot because the game is already easy enough but the fact is that some augments are litterally bandaid for bad coding and some of them should be base functionallity of the ability . Go look at the thread there is ton of them in it ...

Most of these changes are nice, thanks, but why do we ever need augments to recast or refresh buffs?

Roar doesn't do anything but buff baseline, not letting you recast (like, say, Volt's speed!) just punishes an ally unknowingly dodging you.

Edit: Also,

1. Please let us drag and drop loadouts

2. Please let us select the config for the Warframe and, ideally, weapons from the loadout screen. Mousing over each item in the equipment list could have the abc flyout.

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hysterical Assault - Hysteria Augment - Valkyr

• Let invulnerability linger for half a second when aiming to prevent getting downed immediately in high-damage areas 

So nobody listened to the feedback to the dev workshop at all.

This is genuinely insulting, not just to me but to everyone that's made thoughtful contributions to both the augment and the melee feedback threads. But, at least we have confirmation in black and white that our feedback is neither valued nor considered.

you fix things that is not broken, but things that are you leave? oh well cant get everything in life right now can we?

explain to me what Physique aura mod should do, and then explain to me why it is not doing it please,

should get a 90% health increase but i dont, but yes lets fix stuff that is not broken and leave this alone, lets fix noggles and a scarf that clips into stuff, that is more important

PLEASE fix the animation for the PYRANA PRIME when its passive got activated. It gets always animated like it is a single handed pistol. This bug exists SINCE MONTHS and i saw so many comments about it. I hope you don't just ignore it DE :(

Not my picture, but it got already posted here in MARCH 2019bwDg0jr.png

I love this game, but every time you are touching the UI with no option to use the old visual I friggin hate you. Stop fixing what ain't broken or at least leave the option to use the old things. This friggin loadout screen gives me  the headaches. 🤬🤬🤬

5 minutes ago, Peter said:

The day you add an exclusive augment slot I will come to believe that you actually read the feedbacks.

further lowering the "difficulty", pls no

this should only come with a noticable raise in enemie strength and intelligence

Archived