The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Augment Tweaks: Update 25.6.0

[DE]Rebecca

10 minutes ago, claymence said:

further lowering the "difficulty", pls no

this should only come with a noticable raise in enemie strength and intelligence

This has nothing to do with difficulty, following your logic we would have no new warframes or new weapons, I can do any mission without mods but that doesn't stop the developers To improve our experience, everyone has come to understand that you can play it without mods, but that's beside the point.

3 minutes ago, Peter said:

This has nothing to do with difficulty, following your logic we would have no new warframes or new weapons, I can do any mission without mods but that doesn't stop the developers To improve our experience, everyone has come to understand that you can play it without mods, but that's beside the point.

so we can clear the mission in 2,5min instead of 3min, wiping everything in sight before any1 w/o optimized builds can hit an enemie

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Magnetized Discharge - Magnetize Augment - Mag

• Include a passive benefit that increases power range for this Ability only 

Well, that is just sad. You guys kept this worthless buff despite all of the feedback. What if people don't want the extra range? And even if they do, it is so small it is barely worth it. This augment wasn't very good to begin with. It doesn't add any new feature, doesn't change how it works or make it interesting in a new way. It actually removes one of the main features of the ability, which is to absorb damage from all projectiles. Not worth replacing a useful mod for this augment.

1 hour ago, Xenophil said:

Still no fixes for:
- Shy Glyph is behind a Patreon wall;
- Renewal doesn't have a hold-cast to recast it without removing the buff from others (to cast it for someone near you);
- Iron Skin is too effective in Index;
- Saryn spores are too powerful, need LoS check or 75% dmg nerf if there was no LoS;
- Vex Armor gives too much damage increase;
- Kohm riven dispo is still too strong;
- Maiming Strike makes any melee a crit melee;
- Time-out timer is too short, let us get a screen freeze without lagging out, it's a PvE game where packet loss is not that important;
- Wisp can RUN while melee is out;
- Channeled amp prism ammo drain is not client sided, lags can either drain it in 0.3 sec or let you burn stuff for 5 seconds without reloading;
- Catchmoon can't hit things that are too close to the Warframe;
- Low FPS compensation for automatic guns doesn't compensate the recoil;
- Operator void dash is too sticky. Sometimes it works only if you jump.

I'm sorry, but you want a nerf for Chroma's only good ability? I kindly suggest you stop snorting kuva. And Shy's glyph being behind patreon is his doing, not DE's.

Just now, xdeathhungerx said:

Oberon squad! Who wants to try and hit that easy 323% str +1292% radiation damage!? And what is that 2582 armor?

Chroma squad, hit 99999 damage and armor, but we never see it ...

3 minutes ago, claymence said:

whats so difficult in seeing that everything is too op to further buff our frames 😞

whatever nvm

Play without mods using the 4 Dragon Keys, you will have difficulty to fulfill your wishes ~ 

Rhino is one of the frames that needs to have 2 augments in his builds to make him good with his ironskin. Can his Ironsharpnel augment become a part of his kit ? It really is an augment that people use just for making him recast his ironskin and not for the Puncture damage the augment gives.

hace 1 hora, Keridar dijo:

Big thanks!

hace 1 hora, Amebot dijo:

thanks for the update space mom ❤️

hace 1 hora, Tistao dijo:

Yay!!

hace 1 hora, ErikTheEnderman dijo:

Ty for the update but I swear they made the update 2.5.6 just for prime time 256 xD and I #*!%ing love that

hace 1 hora, paul5473 dijo:

Thank you for the update de

hace 1 hora, Watson dijo:

TY!

WTF, they are not doing anything.

This update is amazing. Thank you dev for making loadouts so much more accessible and user friendly. Yes while this game may not be 100% perfect, you guys are making good strides in the right direction to always improve and make the play more enjoyable. People also tend to forget that you offer this as a 100% free game if the player chooses. Im crazy about this game and how expansive it is. Great work and please keep it up.

i always wonder why the excavators in excavation activate just by reaching the orange zone and not manually like support capsules in survival.

i mean how many of you activate an excavator that you don't want to activate in the first place in all your time playing warframe? 

Archived