Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Never really liked Primary weapons. Can I have another secondary instead?

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

I've never been a fan of Primary weapons. So I'd like an option to equip another secondary weapon instead. You guys wouldn't even have to change where it would holster. Edit: No mod restriction pls, and i hope it to just remove weapon slot restriction in entirety, so you can choose 3 of ANY weapons freely...

A secondary wep taking the primary weps place on my back would look pretty cool. 

edit :” just have Weapon slots 1, 2, and 3. If my weapons can dissolve into the ether when I swap then what's physically stopping me from picking any 3 I want?” @Leuca 👏👏👏

6 minutes ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

I've never been a fan of Primary weapons.

All of them? </piccolo>

No but seriously though, you didn't find a single one that worked for you, with the vast variety out there?

What are your favorite Secondaries? There's surely something similar in the Primary department.

I would also love this option, so many secondaries I enjoy using, it's too difficult choosing one. 

9 minutes ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

And of course they couldn't share mods.

...of course I wouldn't bother if this unnecessary fun killing restriction was imposed. The sentinel thing is obnoxious enough.

10 minutes ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

I've never been a fan of Primary weapons. So I'd like an option to equip another secondary weapon instead. You guys wouldn't even have to change where it would holster. And of course they couldn't share mods. A secondary wep taking the primary weps place on my back would look pretty cool. 

Here:
Akgrakata

Would be really amazing to be able to do what you ask. Also something I always wanted, connected to this, was to be able to take 2 melee instead of secondary or primary... Would love to take with me a combination of Orthos Prime, Tatsu, Nikana Prime or Venka Prime... mixing them however I wish. 

On 2019-08-08 at 3:44 PM, NinjaZeku said:

No but seriously though, you didn't find a single one that worked for you, with the vast variety out there?

None man.  Not a fan of any. Not a fan of how they perceptionaly slow the frame. Not a fan of how the frame carries them. Just not a fan. 

On 2019-08-08 at 3:44 PM, NinjaZeku said:

What are your favorite Secondaries? There's surely something similar in the Primary department.

Couple things. So at some point we will have the ability to equip a single one handed secondary and one handed melee (other than a glaive). I don't wanna have to sacrifice my secondary slot to utilize that. There's that. Also I'd rather have another set of AkVasto P or Euphona P on my back than any Primary available.  

11 minutes ago, BLI7Z said:

Would be really amazing to be able to do what you ask. Also something I always wanted, connected to this, was to be able to take 2 melee instead of secondary or primary... Would love to take with me a combination of Orthos Prime, Tatsu, Nikana Prime or Venka Prime... mixing them however I wish. 

Fun fact: in a way Stalker Acolytes can already do this. One of the Acolytes as a single venka and the fencing sword equipped. 

But yeah I'd also Iove to be able to equip Nikana Prime and Ninkondi Prime on my Ash P and be able to switch freely between them. 

On 2019-08-08 at 3:46 PM, (PS4)Elvenbane said:

I would also love this option, so many secondaries I enjoy using, it's too difficult choosing one. .

I run alot of Mesa and 99% of the time all I run is AkVasto Prime and Redeemer Prime. Unless Im doing somthing super specific its all ive ever needed. Another secondary like Euphona P, Pandero or another AkVasto P to compliment would be awesome.

On 2019-08-08 at 4:35 PM, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

I've never been a fan of Primary weapons. So I'd like an option to equip another secondary weapon instead. You guys wouldn't even have to change where it would holster. And of course they couldn't share mods. A secondary wep taking the primary weps place on my back would look pretty cool. 

AGREED

1 minute ago, SnakeBadger said:

AGREED

4 AKLEX and a shortrange mode lato. + any fancy blocking or melee kata added to the secondary weapon when dryshooting and spamming or waiting for realaoads, honestly rolling over pickups should allow for some enhancements to be added when jumping or double since theres already walllatching modes, but nothing is special about crouching or rolling using secondaries, also holding reload button or toggles.

5 hours ago, (PS4)jaggerwanderer said:

I'll take two rattleguts with pax charger then add in synth set mod. That way I can alternate my guns without ever running out of ammo.

I see you are another Tenno of culture. I love the synth mods as well.. I AkVasto P then 3 shots with Redeemer P, then insta back to AkVasto P. Yup, not having to reload ever is cool.

I've never been a fan of Primary weapons. So I'd like an option to equip another secondary weapon instead. You guys wouldn't even have to change where it would holster.

Great idea!

And of course they couldn't share mods.

Great way to kill your own idea!

I have another totally unrelated problem. I don´t like or use any of my secondary weapons. If we had 3 free adjustable weapon slots I´d go with 3 different melee weapons.

Ok probably doesn´t work since ranged weapons are the only thing in warframe that works always and everywhere but I´d try to make it work nonetheless.

1 hour ago, Arcira said:

I have another totally unrelated problem. I don´t like or use any of my secondary weapons. If we had 3 free adjustable weapon slots I´d go with 3 different melee weapons.

Ok probably doesn´t work since ranged weapons are the only thing in warframe that works always and everywhere but I´d try to make it work nonetheless.

Yeah I'd ninja out my Ash too. 

Archived