Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Never really liked Primary weapons. Can I have another secondary instead?

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

I know the feeling.

As a Mesa main I often wished there was a mechanic where I can choose two secondaries to dual-wield instead of having a primary.

My rattleguts + my catchmoon.

My gods... the carnage. ❤️
Two Rakta Ballistacas!
Staticors on my hands and feet, gtfo melee weapons!
Double tombfingers.
Furis + catchmoon. Goodbye nullifier shields, goodbye arbitration drones, constant healing.
Dual Pyrana Prime, always on dual wield mode for it.

10 hours ago, Gamma745 said:

Now Dark, this isn't the thread for this.

Though I guess you could argue that if this were to be implemented, dual primaries wouldn't be too far off.

You know I love my AkMagnus and AkBolto Primes.  I just had to mess with @(XB1)SixGunLove by also mentioning the Daikyu just because it's the complete opposite of the topic.  Hehe 😈 

10 hours ago, Gamma745 said:

dual primaries wouldn't be too far off.

Which primary would you rock in your secondary?

44 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

AkMagnus and AkBolto Primes

That would be a nice combo. Which one would be in your primary slot? Or would you like to rock a Daikyu in your Primary and Secondary? 

Whatifwhatifwhatifwhatif...

You equip one "Main gun" and one "Main melee". These are what you swap between with "quick weapon switch"

Now, if you HOLD "quick-weapon-switch" you get access to a gear-wheel type display with all your weapons that you load into that gear wheel!

Just a dream...

And if they are two single handed we can dual wield them and have Akcatchmoon

I do like secondary weapons and I see myself only using them most of the mission, that and the melee weapon I mean secondaries have higher mod stats so they are better and catchmoon easily replaces all shotguns

4 hours ago, (XB1)SixGunLove said:

That would be a nice combo. Which one would be in your primary slot? Or would you like to rock a Daikyu in your Primary and Secondary? 

For my Tenchu Assassin Ivara, I rock a Gas Daikyu paired with AkBolto Primes.  That way if I need higher firerate (alert Nullifiers) I can switch to secondary. 

Currently the only reason I'm using AkBolto Primes over AkMagnus is for looks and controlling the projectiles with Navigator if the need pops up.  

This is mostly my solo setup.  If I bring that setup into a group, then I would switch off to Secondaries as primary and only using Daikyu for higher priority targets.  This way I can use the same load out and keep up kill count with the group.  😀  

Additional loadout options would be cool to change things up. Having two primary weapons or two secondary weapons would be cool. Something else that might be interesting; could be giving up all the standard weapon slots for a single archwing weapon.

17 hours ago, (XB1)SixGunLove said:

Never actually thought about it.

Maybe some sniper+assault rifle combo, or Corinth+Zenith. Tiberon Prime is already a full package, but I guess combining with Lenz could be fun.

On 2019-08-08 at 1:35 PM, (XB1)SixGunLove said:

I've never been a fan of Primary weapons. So I'd like an option to equip another secondary weapon instead. You guys wouldn't even have to change where it would holster. And of course they couldn't share mods. A secondary wep taking the primary weps place on my back would look pretty cool. 

I agree with this, they should make it so we can put whatever weapon loadout on that we want, i have no issues about farming up endo to make sure i have the duplicates needed to have the mods i want on, the whole primary slot, secondary slot, melee slot is in some ways, and this sounds crazy given all the possible weapons, limiting.  I would love to be able to go to the arsenal and say today i will take my redeemer prime and just to bling myself for the sake of fashion frame im tossing on both my nikana prime and the skijati.

On 2019-08-15 at 9:05 PM, Daskrieg said:

I agree with this, they should make it so we can put whatever weapon loadout on that we want, i have no issues about farming up endo to make sure i have the duplicates needed to have the mods i want on, the whole primary slot, secondary slot, melee slot is in some ways, and this sounds crazy given all the possible weapons, limiting.  I would love to be able to go to the arsenal and say today i will take my redeemer prime and just to bling myself for the sake of fashion frame im tossing on both my nikana prime and the skijati.

Would be cool 

• 2 weeks later...

nice to see this idea still on the front page, i know some people probably say this would not work when i have made similar posts in the past but im pretty sure this would work out just fine, some like the same old setup, I would be as happy as could be if i could take out my spectra vandal, plinx and one of my gunblades, or for fun bring out my redeemer prime, sarpa and the spectra vandal. hardest part of leaving my liset is figuring out what gunblade i want to take with me. With this kind of system i could take both and the issues with weapon selection could be solved.  I will say i support this idea since it would make things a lot more fun in warframe for both fashion frame and game play.

Archived