Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Never really liked Primary weapons. Can I have another secondary instead?

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

1 hour ago, (PS4)Black-Cat-Jinx said:

I suggest building a ferrox

I have the ferrox, have it forma 5 times, even have a godly Riven for it. That said, no thanks, primarys are still garbo. Just like zenistar and this games melee. Just my opinions. 

I'd still rather have 2 secondaries instead of a primary, secondary. Appreciate the suggestion tho 👍

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For me:
Slot 1 - Opticor Vandal with Vile Acceleration. This thing literally has no drawbacks. Try rad+cold (or rad+mag) on arbitration drones.
Slot 2 - Two Grakata. And the Primed Pistol Ammo Mutation I've used my Fusion Core on. Clem.
Slot 3 - Opticor. For when you need the thing you hit to stay hit. That beam that stays mid-air is a statement of overkill to enemies and friendlies alike.

I see no secondaries here.

P.S.: The disappointment of Wild Frenzy being unavailable on Twin Grakatas was immense.

4 minutes ago, Gwyndolin-chan said:

I would love to be able to mix and match my weapon slots freely. I'd probably bring 3 primaries lol

See I only ever run my Redeemer Prime and AkVasto Prime. If I could mix and match I'd bring another set of AKvasto Prime, or Pandero, Euphona Prime. 

Also id love to run 3 melees on Ash P. 

Quoting myself from "Atmospheric Archguns Feedback Thread":

On 2019-11-28 at 7:50 PM, Uthael said:

An option would be to disable 2 of your weapons to be able to equip a heavy weapon. Said weapon should be usable constantly in this case (throughout an endless mission).

The price could be limiting a player's movement until you switch weapons again. For example, the same moves that get Ivara out of stealth. Or just make the player slower (like Volt when carrying his shield).

Yeah, I'd like to do that.

Archived