Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Augment Tweaks: Hotfix 25.6.1

[DE]Rebecca

6 hours ago, Surica-11 said:

Nooooo, my sparkly Wukong :sadcry: First you F with the loadout screen and now you ruin Wukong for me?! It's like having a second Atlas looking frame now, not deluxe at all! Give me my plat back or make him sparkly again! 

Worst. Day. In WF. Ever. 

yeah i feel like SCAM by DE. i bought deluxe meteorite skin not freakin ROCK . refund my skin DE if u read it. seriously

7 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Changes:

Changed the Thumper Nightwave Challenge range being only 50 meters, made it a more generous 200 meters to prevent issues as seen here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1118593-tusk-thumper-nightwave-mission-completion-bug/?tab=comments#comment-10952049

Fixes:

• Fixed an issue in the Corpus Outpost with missing collision on rocks. 
  • Fixed missing collision on barrels in a few Grineer Forest tiles. 
  • Fixed an issue on K-drives where Polarity slots cannot be swapped if player overwrites starting polarity.
  • Fixed an issue with Medium graphics settings leading to Wukong Deluxe looking extra sparkly. 
  • Fixed an issue with Somachord tracks not properly skipping: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1076110-somachord-doesnt-properly-skip-non-mandachord-song/
  • Fixed a script error / game hang with colour pickers and Loadouts. 
  • Fixed a script error / game hang when deleting and managing Loadouts. 
  • Fixed a script error / game hang when renaming a Loadout without Companions. 
  • Fixed the Dog Days Captura scene beach balls not having collision. 
  • Fixed Mastery Requirement showing up in Loadout tooltips. 
  • Fixed camera issues in Captura. 
  • Fixed Gara’s Splinter Storm not shattering Glass on Gara’s Helmet. 
  • Fixed numerous missing localization lines. 

Appreciate the hard work DE. 

7 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Changes:

Changed the Thumper Nightwave Challenge range being only 50 meters, made it a more generous 200 meters to prevent issues as seen here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1118593-tusk-thumper-nightwave-mission-completion-bug/?tab=comments#comment-10952049

The problem is not the range Rebecca.  The problem is the coding is faulty when if a player can be standing on top of the Thumper and not get credit -- that isn't a range problem, so expanding the range out to 200m is all fine and good until the lack of credit at the end is still not being allotted. DE seems to have many issues with giving credit where it's due in recent months.

Il y a 7 heures, 7.T. a dit :

Thank you. Don't forget the missing K-Drive Race starting points though. Its a decent chunk of standing that I am unable to get as I can only see one. See PC Bugs > Missions. Some have made posts there

If you speak about race not showing on map it's because you need a crafted kdrive, starter kdrive dont show race on map (as write on wiki since...longtime).

13 hours ago, Dr_Shadox said:

If you speak about race not showing on map it's because you need a crafted kdrive, starter kdrive dont show race on map (as write on wiki since...longtime).

Thank you. It seemed odd as I saw them all over the map before and did a race at a different starting point than the only one that is currently visible to me. So some additional change must have occurred that I missed 

EDIT: Already made one. For some reason I though you were meant something different. Obviously I haven't done much with the Kids. Anyway, whatever the problem my friends and I were having is gone because all of the race points are back. Oh well

Can Ember's augments (i.e. Fireball Frenzy and Flash Accelerant) be made to also buff HER abilities as well? I mean the frame is in a very sorry state right now and she needs all the help she can get quite frankly.

8 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Changes:

But why an arbitrary range which isn't printed anywhere ingame, IMO it should be either affinity range or map-wide, makes things simpler.

vor 10 Stunden schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

Fixed an issue with Medium graphics settings leading to Wukong Deluxe looking extra sparkly

not just on mediam graphic ... also on max he was like a meteorite with some sparkle ... now he looks like cheap painted cardboard

8 hours ago, KosmicKerman said:

People were using snipers or arch wing and not getting credit. 200 meters isn’t that close in the open world. 

Ah chicken type that fights from afar. Fair enough. 500m it shall be!

In Orb Valid, when doing lvl1 or 2 bounties, I get teleported back to where I picked the bounty from when searching the dead agents for information. It doesn't happen all the time but had 2 instances of it. It happens when I approach and search the first agent's body. I just get teleported to the spot where I picked the bounty. Good thing I did not pick the bounties from inside of Fortuna, I wonder if I would get teleported there. That would be kinda disastrous, no?

Also, whenever I try accessing Gear item in the gear circle for the first time in the mission, I get this short slowdown as if the game is grabbing the assets of the item from SSD or something. So let's say I enter Plains Of Eidolon, want to tranquilize condrod. I pick the tranquilizer and game freezes for a second. I would imagine the freeze is much more distinct for people with slower SSDs, or HDDs.

119 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working.

Sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger.

Before chimera update:

koQE7oR.jpg

now:

DzgfwBv.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

Archived