[DE]Rebecca

Augment Tweaks: Hotfix 25.6.1

119 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working.

Sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger.

Before chimera update:

koQE7oR.jpg

now:

DzgfwBv.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

• Upvote 1

could you please fix the bug where i can not use warframe abilities and operator mode no matter which mission im in and which wf i use?? i also cant use operator mode on my orbiter. 

its really annoying and ive been having this problem since weeks now, i can not play the game like this, im not enjoying it i basically suffer every time i play now :^( 

7 hours ago, Dr_Shadox said:

If you speak about race not showing on map it's because you need a crafted kdrive, starter kdrive dont show race on map (as write on wiki since...longtime).

I've been using the starter kdrive to do the races, have had zero issues unless someone was in group with me. If you're standing on the kdrive start point with someone else, the ring shows up for the closest player, not the player who interacted with the vent kid to start the race.

Also when in group, my friend was seeing 'ghost' start points, which he couldn't interact with. Was able to point him to the active races though.

Dunno if  its me but the night wave been buggy as hell for me , had 4,500 standing just completed the collect rare mods wich was 7,000 then on a mish that give 50 also, stayed in surv mission 3 people left (which i must say bugs the game out all the time) come back to check had only 10k standing and never unlocked next part, so i re-logged come back to have 9,100 what the hell is going on i know DE are amazing at fixing things so can you please fix this. The main fix is when people leave group bugs all over like you cant mine rocks, some mobs dont show , no fish show, thanks.

wukong's exalted stick(w/ prime reach) not hitting arbitration drones. is this a feature or a bug?

20 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed an issue with Medium graphics settings leading to Wukong Deluxe looking extra sparkly.

Wukong still has no Staff in his idle animations.  I really expected this issue to be resolved with prime/deluxe release.